Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

ventura said a fan once jumped out of the crowd with knife and that another fan actually tackled the dude before security got to him

this was back in the '80's

Last edited:
Cena's reaction to the fan..
roll.gif
I missed it, gif?

what up guys. haven't been around. can someone recap raw for me I don't have the urge to really watch. unless it's a must watch

hahaha you have to have balls to pull some **** like that at wrestling. does he have a mask on? and it seemed like he made it to the ring before getting stopped by security.

hahaha you have to have balls to pull some **** like that at wrestling. does he have a mask on? and it seemed like he made it to the ring before getting stopped by security.

Yea, security took B Sox down when he got to ringside and he got let go after the show. Then he popped up in the thread telling us about mackin on Brie Bella or somethin like that.

that what's up.. what kind of punishment do you face for doing something like that? besides risking the chance of getting f5ed

Raw was trash honestly. However, I was leaving the arena and was walking by the buses and stuff to go catch a cab and then the security made us stop on the sidewalk and wait while Brie, Alicia Fox, Rosa and Nattie walked out of the tunnel onto the bus that was on the other side of the sidewalk from me. Brie had this big bouquet of flowers and was telling the crowd that her husband got them for her. I drunkenly yelled out that it was me and then she smiled at me and said "no they weren't". While, it may be perceived as shade towards me, I actually think we had a moment and the seeds were planted. She just didn't want to do any extra-marital stuff in front of the crowd.
View media item 1703130

Caviar playing the FF7 victory fanfare seriously set them over the top.

I swear we tune in to only catch certain parts. At least until the E recognizes it and puts an end to it.

Caviar playing the FF7 victory fanfare seriously set them over the top.

I swear we tune in to only catch certain parts. At least until the E recognizes it and puts an end to it.

Maaaaan I was DYIN when he did that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

New Day is far and away the best thing about WWE right now

Look that up homie, that whole segment was the best thing about Raw. New Day/Edge & Christian/Dudleys feed off of each other so well

when Big E ate the kazoo :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom