Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

Ring Side News:
Fandango suffered a broken nose on Monday's episode of Raw in his match against the Miz. The injurry occurred when Fandango took a stiff shot to the face. The announcers mentioned that the bleeding finally stopped during the commercial break that aired on the WWE App.

Miz got an earfull then. Not the first time (Remember the whole thing with R-Truth)

Starting to see all the love for JoJo, dat mass :pimp:
:lol: Man you didn't see how good that girl looked the first time she showed up?

I was more focused on Eva Marie, I have a thing for red haired women (The natural, and the fake ones) so I didn't pay attention to her, that and also she looked really young to me.

Just have JoJo rest her culo on Eva Marie's face and it'll be the best of both worlds.

So...

Who is gonna post the mass pics? I missed it.

IONO, but that butt...
tumblr_msiu84WCvD1scpmk2o1_400.gif

At least they finally acknowledged The Big Show's iron clad contract.  Still doesn't make sense why he's just sitting back when he can't be fired.

Cody officially to jobber status in the generic SummerSlam t-shirt.

What if HHH starts bringing back all the deactivated titles as a way to occupy Bryan's time? Bryan keeps winning them and keeps winning #1 contender matches for the WWE championship. H gets mad as **** and meanwhile Bryan is carrying like 7 titles to the ring on a weekly basis.

Mite be cool.
Kind of like, but we already have so many meaningless titles.  US and IC Titles mean nothing, and the World Title really doesn't mean anything either.

It's tough to think of a match I could care less about than Fandango v miz.  Maybe if the woo woo guy was involved.

Can Summer Rae wrestle?

I have matches "in que" that I need to watch of her, never got around to them

I've only seen 3 matches of her, and she's surprisingly good. You probably have 1 of her vs Paige, and her vs Emma saved. I think she has a match against Sasha Banks too

Back
Top Bottom