Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

I feel like that could've turned into Ultimate Surrender at any second.

Last edited:
I havent watched in a while so please forgive but WHO WAS THAT GIRL WITH THE CURLY HAIR??????

LAAAAWWWWWDDDDDDD

:wow: damn I see what yall are talking about with that Jojo chick. She got a bubble

eek.gif
damn I see what yall are talking about with that Jojo chick. She got a bubble
Guessing her names JoJo and you guys saw what I saw. OMG BASEDGOD. Shes second to AJ the Goddess now
embarassed.gif

I really wish they (JBL) would stop calling RVD the Human Highlight Reel. That name belongs to Rey Jr.

And for those wondering where I was... Made in America >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raw or NK

Ring Side News:
Fandango suffered a broken nose on Monday's episode of Raw in his match against the Miz. The injurry occurred when Fandango took a stiff shot to the face. The announcers mentioned that the bleeding finally stopped during the commercial break that aired on the WWE App.

:wow: damn I see what yall are talking about with that Jojo chick. She got a bubble
She ain't got not damn bubble man.

She has a nice cute lil butt but bubble? Nah. Yall are hypin it man. Stop calling that girl's butt MASS.

Naomi has MASS. Mass = Size + Shape.

JoJo has a cute lil butt though.

She has a nice cute lil butt but bubble? Nah. Yall are hypin it man. Stop calling that girl's butt MASS.

Always thought this. People just misusing terms now a days |I

A bubble doesn't have to be big bruh. Relax :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom