Wrestling Thread Aug 25-Sep 7 | 9/1 RAW - Happy Labor Day - Super Cena Has Returned

DelightfulDishonestDragon.gif

VUqX3vN.gif

PoorCheeryAnnelida.gif

jQSx8Ew.gif

FrailRevolvingIndigobunting.gif

Steph's blog post about Connor the Crusher: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stephanie-mcmahon/an-angel-on-earth_b_5733172.html?1409265662

Thought it'd be a nice share folks. 8)
She doesn't need to be doing any charity stuff.

:lol:

You think the usos will have the same prob when they split? Besides today I don't remember seeing any of them in singles matches or not long ones at that
Man they better get more tats or something so folks can tell the difference between them

Watching the Monday Night War... Sting was originally going to be the third man... hmmm...

Watching the network too.

I dont think Sting as the third guy would have worked either

I really wish I wasn't spoiled for that by the Bischoff podcast last month :lol:

Anybody know what the plan is for Devitt, Kenta, & Steen? Will they all be up by the Rumble or at least, be one of the contestants?

Last edited:
Seeing clips of Sunny. Damn she looked good. Probably still my favorite and The Hitman's favorite too.

I always liked WM 20. Christian vs Jericho was kinda a random match, Kane vs Taker coulda been better,
and the fans made the Brock vs Goldberg entertaining.

Christian/Jericho was good yet random :lol: but the storyline/buildup was great. Ditto to the others as well. The Taker/Kane match was probably the most forgone conclusion match in history, and Brock/Goldberg was like 8 minutes of posing and grunting, and 3 minutes of action. What a huge f u they gave to the fans tha night :lol:

View media item 1157203
yall still not a fan?

In this picture, no doubt. But in average, ehhhhh....

Back
Top Bottom