Wrestling Thread Aug 25-Sep 7 | 9/1 RAW - Happy Labor Day - Super Cena Has Returned

Dam son vince fined batista 100 g's for drawing color in a cage match with Jericho at the beginning of the of era. 100 god dam g's tho....... You have to do some thing really stupid in the nba, nfl or MLB for that.
That's insane. Maybe it was to send a message to the rest of the locker room. But damn. That's a major fine. Especially for one of HHH's homies. We know they are known to get some leeway when it comes to punishment and such.

Do the Usos wrestle in T-Shirts cause they are that out shape looking physically? Serious question. And the Dust Brothers are legit heel status now. Apologizing like all is well beforehand and then flipping out once they catch an L...classic dirty tactics.

Dam son vince fined batista 100 g's for drawing color in a cage match with Jericho at the beginning of the of era. 100 god dam g's tho....... You have to do some thing really stupid in the nba, nfl or MLB for that.
That's insane. Maybe it was to send a message to the rest of the locker room. But damn. That's a major fine. Especially for one of HHH's homies. We know they are known to get some leeway when it comes to punishment and such.

That fine amount is crazy. Good thing there was no fine for stealing someone's girl or a fine each time he Batista bombed her guts.

Thr amount of sweat on Rowan :lol:

Reigns' limitations being hidden :smokin
You think the usos will have the same prob when they split? Besides today I don't remember seeing any of them in singles matches or not long ones at that

I think they'd be able to develop separately like Matt and Jeff did, but honestly I hope they never split :lol: but this is the WWE and it's bound to happen sooner or later.

I think they'd be able to develop separately like Matt and Jeff did, but honestly I hope they never split
laugh.gif
but this is the WWE and it's bound to happen sooner or later.
Are they black?

Watching Wrestlemania XX on the network right now. I was absent for this "era" and thought I'd catch up to when Cena got his first championship. The PPV has been solid so far, but that women's championship match was hot garbage.

I think they'd be able to develop separately like Matt and Jeff did, but honestly I hope they never split :lol: but this is the WWE and it's bound to happen sooner or later.
Are they black?

Day Samoan

Watching Wrestlemania XX on the network right now. I was absent for this "era" and thought I'd catch up to when Cena got his first championship. The PPV has been solid so far, but that women's championship match was hot garbage.

I liked that WM. The main event and RockNSock vs Evolution >>>. You can also tell there were actual tag teams around that time :lol:

I always liked WM 20. Christian vs Jericho was kinda a random match, Kane vs Taker coulda been better,
and the fans made the Brock vs Goldberg entertaining.

Gotta a feeling if Neville drops the strap at takeover II to prince pretty and get called up after noc or around hiac. Same for Charlotte. Zayn is a lock any day now. There throwing dude in so many pointless stories/feuds in the last 3 months just to buy time.

All these people being called up and tyson Kidd is still in developmental... Lol

Back
Top Bottom