Wrestling Thread Aug 25-Sep 7 | 9/1 RAW - Happy Labor Day - Super Cena Has Returned

JBL 
roll.gif

Are The Wolves coming to WWE once TNA goes outta business cause I know they had signed some deal with the E but then all of the sudden I seen them with TNA tag belts lol

BTW

my father, THE IC CHAMP, BETTER BE ON THIS SHOW, which in turn he will steal said show.

Are The Wolves coming to WWE once TNA goes outta business cause I know they had signed some deal with the E but then all of the sudden I seen them with TNA tag belts lol

They had a try out on nxt and got squashed by the ascension. Shovel said he had enough Tyson kidds under the roof and elected to let them walk without a contract. They showed up on tna a month later

Edit: You could youtube that match they wrestled on nxt as the American pit bulls or some kind of dog breed name.

Last edited:
They had a try out on nxt and got squashed by the ascension. Shovel said he had enough Tyson kidds under the roof and elected to let them walk without a contract. They showed up on tna a month later

Well there goes any chance of those types fun tag teams ever making it in the WWE

Usos retain the belts :smokin

Back
Top Bottom