Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

Gail and Mickie 
happy.gif

When will they learn that face stables don't work. That A8/MEM segment was brutal. Can't ******* stand Wes Briscoe.

Last edited:
Lawd Mickie.
mean.gif
devil.gif

Gonna bump DFly's Mickie Jame appreciation thread.
pimp.gif

Toine, what are the GS & BB exclusives for WWE 2k14?

Last edited:
The Los Angeles Times recently interviewed Brock Lesnar. During the interview Lesnar talked about his return to World Wrestling Entertainment.

“I left originally because I was a caged animal 300 days a year on the road and they knew that. That was the bottom line – I don’t want to be that person. I’m at a different stage in my life where I think I’ve earned [the reduced schedule]. That was the only way I could make this happen. They played ball and hopefully it’s a win-win for both of us. I really do enjoy putting on a show.”

Lesnar also commented on his departure from the UFC.

“That chapter in my life has come to closure, and I’m comfortable with it.” He continued, “You’ve always got that part in your mind. I do miss it, but I’ve got to keep myself in check. What I went through the last few years was quite traumatic, not being able to fight like I wanted. I got back on the horse way too soon. Coulda, shoulda, woulda.”

Brock Lesnar also revealed during the interview that he will be appearing in “at least a couple more WrestleMania’s” after signing an extension with WWE earlier in this year.

Last edited:
Rampage is so good when he's not scripted.  They should just let him be himself than trying to make him another pro wrestler.

This has Tito turn all over it.

So who walks out as champ? Sabin or Bully?  I have to say Bully.  Sabin just isn't world champion material.

Good to see this match is starting with at least 20 mins to go in the show.  Hope it's a great match.

Can they escape the cage or is this pin/submit only?

Good to see this match is starting with at least 20 mins to go in the show.  Hope it's a great match.

Can they escape the cage or is this pin/submit only?

its TNA.. the first person to escape the cage, do 20 push ups, rub Taz's head, climb back up the cage, and do a backflip if the cage to the ring wins...

Back
Top Bottom