Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

wwe2k14_ccart_win_domestic081413.jpg

View media item 540600
Time to trim it down Daniel. :lol:

So I think WWE fans need to keep an eye out for this dude. Name is Prince Devitt. Probably the most over Non-Japanese wrestler in New Japan. He has the look, skill, he can fly. With PAC being called from New Japan months ago, I could see Devitt coming over one day. But he is eating good so I don't know if he will or not. But still, know the name.

The Top Ten Moves of Prince Devitt - YouTube

Am I the only one that thinks Henry is beyond deserving of a WWE Title run? He's beyond over and an authentic believable heel, and is a great face when still serious. WWE ain't ready for a African American champ?

Mizark is definitely deserving of a run with the WWE Title.

I don't think there is a person on here that would argue against Mizark having a WWE Title run.

They should just make him an announcer unless he's gonna get a title run.
a Miz & Alex Riley commentary team would be incredibly sad and hilarious at the same time.
True
laugh.gif
Only in the WWE would this happen. The Shield are the future stars of the WWE.
As they should be.

Random note: Jim Cornette has the funniest shoots
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.  Got a little tired listening to the Austin podcasts, so I watched some shoots.  Anyone see the full X-Pac and Kevin Nash interview where they're completely high?  Seemed kinda interesting from the clips I saw
nerd.gif

go find me Cornettes 1997 Timeline of WWF shoot while youre at it
I'll let someone else find the entire shoot, but here's one part on the Montreal Screw Job.

And another one on Sable, just because I use to love her
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Christ @ that powerbomb that Harvey took off the ladder.  He really isn't going to be walking by the time he's 40.

Do they really need to plug the stupid workout app at the climax of this match?

--WWE is looking for non-union "Athletic Guys" who are male between the ages of 18 and 25 and "not camera shy" to do some sort of skits for Raw this coming Monday in Anaheim.  They are needed from Noon to 8 p.m. (Raw airs 5-8 p.m. on the West Coast).  The pay is $500 plus 10% and you get your parking paid for at the show.

Back
Top Bottom