Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

I want yall to look over this WWE 2K15 wishlist blog I am about to start. I would love input from you too.

[emoji]9654[/emoji] Big Lifting with Big E Langston - YouTube

Last edited:
Eva Marie is looking less attractive each time I see her..She's still good looking, but not as much as when I first saw her on Total Bellas..

Agreed.

Did anyone see RVD keeping any eye out for the ghost of Andre the giant last night?

View media item 538108

"CAN HE GET ANY HIGHER!?!?!"

Legend Killer Orton :pimp: I know he's had better matches, but Evolution vs Rock & Mick Foley is still one of my top matches from him. That finished was flawless

Ziggs has a nice dropkick but i have to go with orton on this one.

Just because Randys are stand still :smokin

Last edited:

Fellas, I have recently started a blog that is going to be used as a push for a more realistic wrestling game series from 2K Sports. Of course we have to wait for 2K14 to come out so this is moreso directed towards 2K15's release.

So if you have any ideas, let me know. I have been jotting stuff down and I figured it didn't make sense for me to hold onto all these ideas for nothing. Please support and RT the following:
We need to let 2K know that we want a Simulation Wrestling game too.

http://wwe2k15.blogspot.com/

I love the fact that Paul Heyman said the words Guilty as Charged the same way he said it over and over again hyping ECW's last PPV. I am a fan of the current WWE but I miss the original ECW so much. I think I need to get into a new promotion.

I love the fact that Paul Heyman said the words Guilty as Charged the same way he said it over and over again hyping ECW's last PPV. I am a fan of the current WWE but I miss the original ECW so much. I think I need to get into a new promotion.

PWG you'll thanks me later

The black ref responds.
"Funny how "amateur", "indie", and "unemployed former refs" think they know it all but have NO IDEA. There's a reason your where your at and I'm where I'm at, "a professional referee with the number one entertainment company in the world. I'm the now, your yester year."

"Keep your opinions to yourself cause I'm definitely not taking advice from someone with less experience and not at a level I am, so continue to hate and I'll continue to work tv's and pay per view. Enjoy your life cause I'm loving mine!"
From his twitter
@LauraNewton ) the submission was released before the tap out, so I could not stop the match until the submission was reapplied. Good ref'n
@Lil_JB2 )no mistakes,submission was released before the tap out,so it was reapplied til the tap out. A great ref would pick that up & I did
@Lil_JB2 ) no problem, alot of "know it alls" think they know the rules but don't. That's why I'm a professional cause I'm one of the best.
My dude is already a better heel than Seth Rollins.
laugh.gif
He's so sincere, too.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: BlackRef needs a push

Look at that awful Sharpshooter Rock is doing, looking like he's straining to take a dump

Back
Top Bottom