Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

4w jinxed it with that preview

Yup. :lol:

-That battle royal was pretty good.

-ANOTHER boring *** speech from Cena. :rolleyes :smh:

- I laugh every time Curtis Axel runs out and tries to get into the action. Go home son. :lol:

- Ambrose is a beast on promo's. :pimp: :pimp:

Is there even an angle with Nattie and Khali? :smh: ...

Unfortunately...yes :lol: They've been together for a couple months, even in backstage promos and stuff. Along with Hornswoggle, they seem like as awful Oddities throwback. I hate it had to be Nattie, but as least she's on tv more

She's starting to grow on me. She looked real good last week when she b**** slapped one of the Bella's.

Last edited:
Only watched the Miz TV segment tonight and it was great stuff although i might have to give Cena the win in that one.

Also, they're teasing Randall's cash in on sunday way too hard right now, so much that everyone is expecting it. I'm thinking that it probably won't happen now or it might be another failed cash in.
For a while I've been waiting for this scenario to play out:
  • WWE/World Heavyweight Champion vs. Challenger have a long, grueling match.
  • Challenger finally wins and becomes new Champion.
  • New Champ is either down & out or exhausted after competitive match. Before the celebration can really begin, the MITB briefcase holder now appears and cashes in.
  • MITB challenger hits finisher and goes for immediate pin...New Champ kicks out. MITB Challenger is shocked. Goes for it again, gets reversed into a counter (doesn't necessarily need to be finisher) from New Champ. MITB Challenger also kicks out.
  • The two guys in the ring hold back for a few seconds so the announcers could hype up the moment and the cameras capture the crowd going wild.
  • New Champ and MITB Challenger now have an impromptu 5 to 7 minute match. Must be able to hit big spots as you don't want to slow down action and cause major crowd fatigue. New Champ finally gets best of MITB Challenger (preferably with finisher) and wins again.
  • New Champ ends show by celebrating with crowd. He will NEVER be as over as he is at that point in time.
New Champ would have to be

1. babyface

2. a guy who is portrayed as an underdog and overcoming all odds

3. a heavy crowd favorite.

D. Bry would fit that bill to a tee.
pimp.gif
This is his "Y2J beats Rock and Stone Cold in same night" moment.

One problem is that WWE would need to dedicate roughly 35-45 minutes for this to play out exactly as I described it. And we know they have their issues with time and **** at the end of shows.

But yeah...that's my internet smark dream booking scenario.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I actually really liked the cena and danielson promo. cena took a little long for himself, but he was good. he has been solid in this segment.

But i really love the wrestler stance he is taking.[/COLOR]

Only watched the Miz TV segment tonight and it was great stuff although i might have to give Cena the win in that one.

Also, they're teasing Randall's cash in on sunday way too hard right now, so much that everyone is expecting it. I'm thinking that it probably won't happen now or it might be another failed cash in.

1. babyface
2. a guy who is portrayed as an underdog and overcoming all odds
3. a heavy crowd favorite.

D. Bry would fit that bill to a tee. :pimp: This is his "Y2J beats Rock and Stone Cold in same night" moment.

One problem is that WWE would need to dedicate roughly 35-45 minutes for this to play out exactly as I described it. And we know they have their issues with time and **** at the end of shows.

But yeah...that's my internet smark dream booking scenario.

The WWE has the perfect person right here

tumblr_mrga57puKQ1qhwjmvo1_250.gif

I wanted to see that triple threat ladder match at PWG Ten so bad. I would have definitely bought that ippv if they offered it live the other night.

This Cena/Bryan segment was awesome and then we have to hear IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHH

Can you guys pinpoint a fan sign that you remember as the funniest you've ever seen?

Mine is the one that took a picture of HBK laying down from his Playgirl spread and put Vince's face on the body.

It was silly. I wish someone could recreate that...lobotomybeats I'm lookin at you :nerd:

Last edited:
Last edited:
What the **** was the point of the Fandango/Truth segment other than getting people to change the channel?

What the **** was the point of the Fandango/Truth segment other than getting people to change the channel?

it was a perfect time for me to go feed the cats, when the music hit i got up and when i walked back in fandumbo was on the floor saying FAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWN

I've purchased that last 4 or 5 PWG events as a download from highspots. I have not been disappointed. All other wrestling matches seem pale in comparison to the PWG matches. I recommend everyone check out at least one of their events.

Great crowd tonight on a show with two awesome segments, not much wrestling, and very little else good.

Back
Top Bottom