Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

As basura as the current WWE Network there is so much great content on the network both old school and original that canceling it shouldn't really be an option.

Nah. I enjoy the WWE Network too much

upvoted for transparency. :lol:

Does this warrant canceling your Network subscription?

you weren't talking to me, but yaknow, you might be surprised how many email addresses the Internet will let one person have.

Celebrity worshipping is a mental illness. Like those birds that be on social media going extra extra for their favorite artist. *****s bleed just like us

no argument over here...still, as we can see in this latest story, social status > *.

:smh: jeez King, have a heart.

F9B8876E-229A-4C28-BAC6-32A6F5F7B72C.jpeg

51F88BB6-0D3D-4D9D-AE7E-69F33D4E7C04.jpeg
9F9AEFDA-DC63-4306-B509-A2549365C62F.jpeg
BFDE66D1-2A7D-4B4D-8A0D-148DB6211037.jpeg

As basura as the current WWE Network there is so much great content on the network both old school and original that canceling it shouldn't really be an option.
Yep. No reason to cancel the network. I’ll say... although I still watch wwe even with its trashness... I’m not as into IT as I was before. Really glad there’s NJPW and this thread :lol:

Solid *** match between ZSJ and Ibushi man. Love Sabres style. Really different and clashes well with the Stylez like Ibushis.

And no way would Sabre be doing what he’s doin in njpw IMO. Dude would be doing power point presentations and be apart of the zo train if he went to WWE/205

Dude put on a clinic in that match man.

Best technical wrestler in the game right now.

Yep. No reason to cancel the network. I’ll say... although I still watch wwe even with its trashness... I’m not as into IT as I was before. Really glad there’s NJPW and this thread :lol:

Yep.

My cable provider lost the rights to air Raw and Smackdown months ago and the only thing I miss about watching both shows on a regular basis is being in here with you guys.

Back
Top Bottom