Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Yall really surprised that they reinstated Hulkkk after Vince said he'll make players stand in the XFL?

I never tied those two things together so tightly, but man, imagine if this is another effort to actively appeal to that demographic?

yeah tho, for the record:

:lol: well looka that, I see it now!

I like how it's an open secret that the only reason they don't want him back it because they don't want to hear anybody's mouth about it.

they might as well just go ahead and do it, no one is fooled.

not like they're gonna ignore him when he dies.

I’ll just say this, I, along with everyone in here, has no idea what’s truly in HH’s heart..If he’s sincere and does everything he can to make amends and bring light to this issue then I can’t knock him anymore..If all we get is a PR statement released on Twitter/WWE website then I can’t blame one single fan for not giving him a second chance..You can’t do/say something that heinous and then not spend the rest of your days trying to help those you’ve hurt and try to make the world a better place..

He plays an arrogant d bag so well too. Had ibushi in that submission and started flexing :rofl:
Dude is the biggest ******* in the ring man :lol: type to cause you to really wanna shoot on him for taking it too far. Would give him this type of reaction in the ring if he continued with his ******* :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
tumblr_nz4idd3WO61sj4xr4o2_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom