Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

The onus should be on the champ to defend it, but you are a scared little ***** who hides behind Billy and Chuck wannabes to stay safe.

Why don't YOU stop being a ***** *** and call your own shots.

dcc.gif

Wow, you learned their ways really quick, didn't you?

So I can dismantle a title for ****s and giggles? naw I am good. You all pop off at the mouth but nobody ever wants to actually challenge me. Content to whine and groan like that punks at Wrestle Forums.

WE don’t back down from ANY CHALLENGE
As @Warmachine85 says PULL UP mother****** and I’ll gladly slap the taste out your mouth and send you back to developmental to come up with something better than that trash you spewing right now. Gonna start calling your diaper mouth bc nothing but **** be coming out your mouth when you speak. Now step aside bubba we got more important things to do.

7D1B2DF4-02D5-473C-9970-2F653F20BFB5.gif

WE don’t back down from ANY CHALLENGE
As @Warmachine85 says PULL UP mother****** and I’ll gladly slap the taste out your mouth and send you back to developmental to come up with something better than that trash you spewing right now. Gonna start calling your diaper mouth bc nothing but **** be coming out your mouth when you speak. Now step aside bubba we got more important things to do.

7D1B2DF4-02D5-473C-9970-2F653F20BFB5.gif

So quick to jump in to scraps now that you sold out. Figured a ***** would pull ***** moves like that.

Back
Top Bottom