Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

tenor.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Every time

Blaming it on others how petty. You just called yourself that the proof is in the pudding.

What were all of you doing when myself and a chosen few were showing everyone else who the best was? Probably sitting on each others dicks or getting worked by Deep Sea.

At the end of the day, you really think any of you outside of my immediate group ******* matter? You show your true colors by being petty, aligning yourself with some Skinemax actor/rentboy and his male madame. A sycophant who is grinding for hand outs via nepotism, a turncoat, and a man who is more worried about which chicks are hotter than other chicks that will never, EVER **** any of you keyboard pounders.

Sit in your "ivory tower" boyyos. It all comes crumbling, history proves that. Whether it is with the whole group or by my goddamn self.

What were all of you doing when myself and a chosen few were showing everyone else who the best was? Probably sitting on each others dicks or getting worked by Deep Sea.

At the end of the day, you really think any of you outside of my immediate group ****ing matter? You show your true colors by being petty, aligning yourself with some Skinemax actor/rentboy and his male madame. A sycophant who is grinding for hand outs via nepotism, a turncoat, and a man who is more worried about which chicks are hotter than other chicks that will never, EVER **** any of you keyboard pounders.

Sit in your "ivory tower" boyyos. It all comes crumbling, history proves that. Whether it is with the whole group or by my goddamn self.

4C0031DE-9B8F-4112-BD3A-816CBAD51018.gif

You are far from entertaining. Nothing but a few recycled jokes, and some weird obscure posts. Nothing we won’t miss. We’ve been just fine before you stopped “lurking”. plenty of personalities in here more entertaining than you. Get off your high horse. You not that special b

At the end of the day, you really think any of you outside of my immediate group ****ing matter? You show your true colors by being petty, aligning yourself with some Skinemax actor/rentboy and his male madame. A sycophant who is grinding for hand outs via nepotism, a turncoat, and a man who is more worried about which chicks are hotter than other chicks that will never, EVER **** any of you keyboard pounders.

tumblr_inline_nw0xk2SSgF1rsvcjz_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom