Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

EYE probably should have watched the majority of these movies when they actually released.

Listeninf to Rewind A Smackdown are they really gonna have Rusev turn on Aiden!?

They work so well together and of course they’re gonna ruin it.

Just watched Avengers 1 and 2, Civil War, and Guardians of Galaxy 1 over the last couple days. Don't really have desire to watch Doctor Strange although I've read that he has a lot of screentime in Inifinity War. Will watch Ragnarocks shortly.

Ragnarok is :hat
GotG2 is :hat

Dr. Strange was good but I wouldn't watch again.

yall still believe that fall was real huh? lol

There's one slo-mo angle where you can see his toe gets caught. Like when you trip on an uneven sidewalk. I've seen it quite a few times, but the one gif that keeps getting circulated it isn't as obvious. The trip was 100% real. After that with his momentum and everything, who knows.

Listeninf to Rewind A Smackdown are they really gonna have Rusev turn on Aiden!?

They work so well together and of course they’re gonna ruin it.

They should just have Lana join them because this is the most important thing Aiden has done and Lana would get the crowd even hotter for Rusev. My guess is Vince wants another couple on the show and be something going forward. Could we get Cien/Zelina first feud be with Rusev/Lana?

They should just have Lana join them because this is the most important thing Aiden has done and Lana would get the crowd even hotter for Rusev. My guess is Vince wants another couple on the show and be something going forward. Could we get Cien/Zelina first feud be with Rusev/Lana?
Rusev better be the face in this situation lol. They are not pulling a Bobby Roode with Almas and turning him face

Back
Top Bottom