Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Votes were not visible in that tourney. Bliss is NTWT Champ.Will face alumnae champion in champion vs champion.
PEACE:emoji_v: LOVE:emoji_heart: NTWT :nthat:
alexa_bliss___raw_and_smackdown_women_s_champion_by_badluckshinska-db8labn.png

POP for the NTWT belt :wow::nthat:

I've slacked hard on my Marvel game over the years. What movies should I need before seeing IW? Any long/thoroughly detailed recap vids on YouTube I should watch instead?

Just watched Avengers 1 and 2, Civil War, and Guardians of Galaxy 1 over the last couple days. Don't really have desire to watch Doctor Strange although I've read that he has a lot of screentime in Inifinity War. Will watch Ragnarocks shortly.

Just watched Avengers 1 and 2, Civil War, and Guardians of Galaxy 1 over the last couple days. Don't really have desire to watch Doctor Strange although I've read that he has a lot of screentime in Inifinity War. Will watch Ragnarocks shortly.
Doctor Strange was one of the better Marvel movies.

Ragnarok >>>>

@PLVN I peeped the Miyahara/Takagi and Miyahara/Marifuji matches.

Miyahara has an extremely punchable face, almost Nakajima levels for me, but he the goods. Good to see the crowd so behind him too. Marifuji best the **** out the boy though |l.

Still trying to find Akiyama vs Marifuji

Its just way to much wrestling now. After this Okada/Tana gawd like Clash Friday I have no desire to watch til The Slams. Still listening to these podcasts tho.

After the Dontaku shows you got a few weeks off before BOSJ starts up and then Dominion in June.

I pretty much don’t watch RAW and smackdown but hopefully smackdown picks up with all the new guys after the shakeup.

And you know the podcasts still running wild brother dude jack.

Back
Top Bottom