Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Give them a year run with it. They are just as gold as any other tag team the WWE has seen.

Agree. I wanted to see them on SD with the belts but on Raw would be helpful. I think them and Bray/Matt could deliver some funny back and forth. I hope they don't put Drew/Ziggler in that picture. Maybe add The Revival so people don't get forget them. AOP shouldn't win the belts until Survivor Series really. I think the squash matches are a good build for them. Those dudes will be around for a while. Have no clue if either of them guys has potential to be on their own.

Once Backlash is over we can get some story lines going for sure. I'm tired of Seth/Finn but I think they need that heel moment from Finn like Nak has with AJ. But there are plenty of new guys for them to split and do their own things. Seth/Drew anyone? Maybe don't put the IC belt on Drew but just I want to see how those two styles would look in the ring.

Hope they do something important with Bobby. I remember his time before but never had the hope a lot of other people did. Just black Lesnar honestly. Nothing that stands out about him to me.

88258746-1BCE-46AD-889B-E121FB7A07BC.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

what the **** were they trying to do with roman reigns tonight?

did they really think having him come off as an entitled little ***** like that would help him get over?

just turn him heel already

so vince we have him technically lose the match, so he is literally the champion and breaks punk's record, but but his feet don't touch so so
786de3bed1f86697ab32568f6fb3a216.gif

apollo with them playoff thangs on :nthat:

giphy.gif

was they low

Last edited:
Nice...but also

RbgYhzI.gif

WHY DON'T THEY JUST MAKE ROLLINS OR BRAUN OR ANYONE ELSE THE GUY??

ROMAN COULD NEVER GET A REACTION LIKE THIS
At this point they need to just pivot for a while. You can always come back to the Big Dong.

At this point they need to just pivot for a while. You can always come back to the Big Dong.
i thought that's what they were doing, even though he is in the title picture, i thought the seth-balor fued was kinda forefront, maybe just better and therefore what captures my attention, but can we get BRRAAAAAUUUUUUNNNNNNN to attack bobby after bobby tries some buddy buddy **** in the back, because why have they teamed together 2 weeks

i thought that's what they were doing, even though he is in the title picture, i thought the seth-balor fued was kinda forefront, maybe just better and therefore what captures my attention, but can we get BRRAAAAAUUUUUUNNNNNNN to attack bobby after bobby tries some buddy buddy **** in the back, because why have they teamed together 2 weeks

Because they brought Langley back with no plan and no reintroduction. Kids and casuals have no idea who tf he is and it doesn’t help that he’s a charisma vacuum

Because they brought Langley back with no plan and no reintroduction. Kids and casuals have no idea who tf he is and it doesn’t help that he’s a charisma vacuum
llamf, bobby just looks like the jerk security guard, that in the back of your mind your like bro you seem arrogant af, but i won't fight you imma stab your big ***; but that may be the military in his presence i think, unless that's kayfabe and he is a randy orton type vet

Back
Top Bottom