Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Well now that rumor from earlier today makes sense.

Rumor was that he could be potentially appearing at extreme rules and now this.

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just as I was having a good day...
tumblr_inline_nsffitIy2T1tzvept_400.gif

I don't see why 1 incident should get him banned for life.

Aside from that incident, you never heard Hogan be racist.

Yet Andre the Giant has said racist stuff to other wrestlers and he's beloved.

Austin wore confederate gear to the ring and according to Ahmed Johnson, he was told that Austin was seen near his car when someone wrote "Congratulations N-word" after he won the IC belt.

Forget to mention this when I gave my thoughts on the latest NXT.

The tag match with MM v. UE was very good, some great storytelling for the conclusion of that match.

Mauro overdid it a tad though. Was fully expecting him to saw Seven and Bate were lovers and Seven was carrying their child. :lol:

Like I said the finish was some good storytelling but I was like "Why doesn't Bate come in to break up the submission."

E8169816-2BE5-489E-8542-2A3242FE0DC2.jpeg
Hes gonna raise Romans hand when he wins HA

This same idea just appeared in my head I’ve been laughing.

Imagine Roman gets the win to close the show on BOB. Then this becomes BOB heel turn and starts beating the hell out of Roman. Refs, agents can’t stop BOB and all of a sudden we hear Hulks muisic :lol: comes down and beats up BOB with Roman and they close the night out with Hulk holding up Roman’s hand yelling, “This is the GUY!”

Forget to mention this when I gave my thoughts on the latest NXT.

The tag match with MM v. UE was very good, some great storytelling for the conclusion of that match.

Mauro overdid it a tad though. Was fully expecting him to saw Seven and Bate were lovers and Seven was carrying their child. :lol:

Like I said the finish was some good storytelling but I was like "Why doesn't Bate come in to break up the submission."
The rule is you get only one break up pin per match. If he did it again he would've gotten dq'd. It's a rule not brought up often enough. As babyfaces they wanted to lose honorably

THE HUKKKSTERS BACK BROTHER :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

PS is 3 years the magic number for ppl who say the N word?

Hogan back after 3 years?

KKKrammer had that N word rant in 2006. They finally let him address it in 2009 on that Seinfeld episode of Curb your Enthusiasm

Does this mean Papa John back in 2021???

The rule is you get only one break up pin per match. If he did it again he would've gotten dq'd. It's a rule not brought up often enough. As babyfaces they wanted to lose honorably

Gotcha.

I figured I might've gotten DQ'd if he went again, otherwise him just standing there watching Seven take all that punishment made no sense even by WWE logic.

Maybe if Mauro mentioned that instead of babbling on and on about their relationship status...

Back
Top Bottom