Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Blue Mamba Blue Mamba
B Sox B Sox

Can y'all give me an unbiased review of G1 so far?

Which matches should I watch?

Please no star rating crap.
Already answered this.

Elgin/Evil, Tana/Suzuki, Okada/Switchblades were all good. I chose not to watch Yoshi Hashi/Makabe. Hangman/Fale progressed the BC storyline but wasn’t actually a good match.

TJP is good as hell man, but due to current positioning, I am going to easily disagree with your claim.
TJP's bank account MIGHT be better than there's, but in ring wise I'd be interested to see him in NJPW. Him vs. Takahashi would be something special.

Andrade had 2/4s of the biggest pops of the night (Entrance and Victory). Aleister and Dream got the other two with the sit down and with saying of Dream's name. Nobody cared about Drew that night. His upside looks very good right now.

These crazy mfers did it again

Definitely didn't think they would after the semi-slow start, but man did it pick up. I like how they truly told a different story. The last 2 G1 matches were very similar.

Extreme Rules > G1

Dont @ me

yall kno im not big on this japan stuff but

WateryDentalCanary.gif

Night 2

Ishii/Yano: I see you Yano. Good to see him put on his serious hat. The finishing sequence was on point. Get excited whenever I see La Majistral. Good match (Commentary from DC was funny as hell.)

Tonga/Juice: Tonga called Juice a *** A** Muffin LOL: Solid match here

Sanada/Goto: Sanada showed out here man. My goodness. So much back and forth action. Loved this match.

Ibushi/ZSJ: ZSJ is a Wizard. Like forreal; this was a beautiful wrestling match. That is the type of match you can show a, "How do you watch that stuff" type of person and they will be like, "Hmmm, ok. I understand now." Great match.

Omega/Naito: Very good match. I kinda got annoyed with some of the kickouts at the end but whatever. Very good. "That counter" at the end, by Omega, wild. I sat up out of the bed when that happened.

Damn good show

Blue Mamba Blue Mamba
B Sox B Sox

Can y'all give me an unbiased review of G1 so far?

Which matches should I watch?

Please no star rating crap.
Night 2

Ishii/Yano: I see you Yano. Good to see him put on his serious hat. The finishing sequence was on point. Get excited whenever I see La Majistral. Good match (Commentary from DC was funny as hell.)

Tonga/Juice: Tonga called Juice a *** A** Muffin LOL: Solid match here

Sanada/Goto: Sanada showed out here man. My goodness. So much back and forth action. Loved this match.

Ibushi/ZSJ: ZSJ is a Wizard. Like forreal; this was a beautiful wrestling match. That is the type of match you can show a, "How do you watch that stuff" type of person and they will be like, "Hmmm, ok. I understand now." Great match.

Omega/Naito: Very good match. I kinda got annoyed with some of the kickouts at the end but whatever. Very good. "That counter" at the end, by Omega, wild. I sat up out of the bed when that happened.

Damn good show

Back
Top Bottom