Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Yo how are Bellas twins but one got that scrumptious looking titty meat and the other doesnt​

Last edited:
I didn't see the entire episode, but I guess since Eva Marie wasn't on there, Cameron had to have an extra dose of corny to make up for it. She's terrible.

Oh ****, Percy Watson sighting :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Apparently Lee Marshall has passed away. You WWF only guys might not be familiar but he was an announcer for AWA and WCW

I just had a rush of flashbacks of him giving his reports during WCW Saturday Night. He had an extremely distinctive voice.

RIP

10157298_10152391870547112_1128135848779595180_n.jpg

Punk has probably never been happier in his entire life.. He doesn't work, he has a ton in the bank, enjoys simple/cheap hobbies, and smashes AJ... Why would he want to come back anytime soon, if ever... He'll eventually get the wrestling itch, but does he even want to do WWE?.. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he joins NJPW at some point... It's a weird schedule but a fairly light one compared to WWE...

Last edited:
Yall need to listen to new Jack's interview on Colt Cabana's podcast. Dude was saying some wild stuff on there man. :smh:

It is from a while ago

Back
Top Bottom