Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

yea cant be mad at batista,but sons mad old already he should just stay gone.the e dont need him.

so i guess either evolution gets squashed into oblivion or reigns replaces tista and turns on the shield.but i guess its too soon,but honestly at this point any story line/plot twist couldnt hurt the wwe and would keep it fresh.

The Shield's face turn went way better than I expected. They're kind of that cool, rebellious face like SCSA was by raging against the machine

Even though Tista would get his *** handed to him in real life by Bryan, this is a smart move to preserve his character.

He would? It's possible he'd tap out punk's no belt having self then grab danielson by the beard and lock on a triangle or an gogoplata.

He would? It's possible he'd tap out punk's no belt having self then grab danielson by the beard and lock on a triangle or an gogoplata.
I've always valued skill over size. 

All I'm saying is that peep what happened to Jericho and Goldberg. Never mess with a grappler (in this case The Dazzler).

Tista is too old as well. He can barely run to the ring without getting winded. I can't even imagine him in a real fight, especially if he was taken to the ground. 

Always thought the Shooting star and a 420 splash were like night and day! I would love Bourne and Gabriel tag and face the usos

Even though Tista would get his *** handed to him in real life by Bryan, this is a smart move to preserve his character. Not mad at all at this decision

View media item 952507

I've always valued skill over size. 

All I'm saying is that peep what happened to Jericho and Goldberg. Never mess with a grappler (in this case The Dazzler).

Tista is too old as well. He can barely run to the ring without getting winded. I can't even imagine him in a real fight, especially if he was taken to the ground. 

And I've heard once Goldberg got up off the floor from Jericho's little grapple that whole locker room knew to hold him back.

Jericho is in my top ten btw before anybody makes any assumptions.

Booker T man handle Tista.

That's Booker tho, that's a whole notha lefel right there. :lol:

Paging 4wrestling 4wrestling Prediction Contest...?

BB%20Mexico.gif

View media item 952507And I've heard once Goldberg got up off the floor from Jericho's little grapple that whole locker room knew to hold him back.

Jericho is in my top ten btw before anybody makes any assumptions.
That's Booker tho, that's a whole notha lefel right there. :lol:
Be honest with yourself. Tista wouldn't last more than a few minutes in a fight. Dude is old and poorly conditioned.

D bry may be short but he is a strong dude.

NTWT WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest
  • SPELL YOUR NT BOARD NAME CORRECTLY
  • 500 total possible points
  • You may only enter once
  • Once you submit your entry, it cannot be changes or modified
  • Entires are due by 7:30 PM ET
I will be recording the answers to each question in real time as the PPV goes on and posting the results to the contest on MONDAY in a NEW THREAD.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5YK9BY9

WWE officials considering pairing up Evan Bourne and Tyson Kidd as a tag team. Both have won tag team championships in the past but have had very little progression in recent years.

Bourne is expected to make is long awaited return to WWE within the next month or two.
laugh.gif
 @ how quickly these two would be buried and right back off TV.

NTWT WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest

• SPELL YOUR NT BOARD NAME CORRECTLY
  • 500 total possible points
  • You may only enter once
  • Once you submit your entry, it cannot be changes or modified
  • Entires are due by 7:30 PM ET

I will be recording the answers to each question in real time as the PPV goes on and posting the results to the contest on MONDAY in a NEW THREAD.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5YK9BY9

Put my votes in

Survey taken. Did it pretty quick. The only thing I'm very sure of is the Shield/Evolution main eventing over Bryan/Kane. It mirrors Benoit/Kane from exactly 10 years ago when even though Benoit was champ, he was basically in a side feud while HHH/HBK were in the main event.

Back
Top Bottom