Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Missed the ending. What did Naitch do?
82998597.gif

But seriously though, I think Flair is punchy now. It's sad.

This feud with Kane is dumb. Wtf was he going to do with Bryan's wife? Take the yambs underneath the ring? Smh

WOW...

Just finished Survivor Series 02...blown away... Possibly best non-WM PPV I've ever seen... Top to bottom, every match delivered... I fully recommend it... I'll run down matches, but don't want to ruin finishes...

Bubba and Spike Dudley and Jeff Hardy vs 3 minute warning in a elimination table match- real fun match.. Told a pretty decent story, and a couple nice high spots... Awesome reunion at the end..

Kidman vs Jamie Noble for cruiserweight- Good 8 minute match.. They both got all their spots in... Nothing special but a solid match.. Worth the watch for the Tiger Driver alone...

Trish vs Victoria for championship in a hardcore match-up holy hard hitting match.. They beat the clap outta each other.. Great, great women's match.. Woulda been a great men's match..

Big Show vs Brock for WWE title - more of an angle match, so nothing special.. But important as things progressed, so it gets a bye... Brock gave Show a big F5 too..

Edge/Rey vs Los Guerreros vs Angle/Benoit for tag belts - great elimination match... With everyone involved, at their prime at that, how could it not be...

HBK vs HHH vs RVD vs Y2J vs Booker T vs Kane for WHC.. Very first EC match.. HBK's second match back... Very good match, Def worth the watch..

Breh, I'm about to workout to this hit for LIFE. This is one of the most motivational sounding things ever. I feel like I could do anything. I feel like I could be anything. I feel like I could achieve anything!

:bollin :bollin

I don't care what cartel dub says, Bo is gonna be a breakout star this time around. :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
WOW...

Just finished Survivor Series 02...blown away... Possibly best non-WM PPV I've ever seen... Top to bottom, every match delivered... I fully recommend it... I'll run down matches, but don't want to ruin finishes...

Bubba and Spike Dudley and Jeff Hardy vs 3 minute warning in a elimination table match- real fun match.. Told a pretty decent story, and a couple nice high spots... Awesome reunion at the end..

Kidman vs Jamie Noble for cruiserweight- Good 8 minute match.. They both got all their spots in... Nothing special but a solid match.. Worth the watch for the Tiger Driver alone...

Trish vs Victoria for championship in a hardcore match-up holy hard hitting match.. They beat the clap outta each other.. Great, great women's match.. Woulda been a great men's match..

Big Show vs Brock for WWE title - more of an angle match, so nothing special.. But important as things progressed, so it gets a bye... Brock gave Show a big F5 too..

Edge/Rey vs Los Guerreros vs Angle/Benoit for tag belts - great elimination match... With everyone involved, at their prime at that, how could it not be...

HBK vs HHH vs RVD vs Y2J vs Booker T vs Kane for WHC.. Very first EC match.. HBK's second match back... Very good match, Def worth the watch..
this was going to be my ppv for the discussion in the network thread. such a great ppv

celticspride34 celticspride34 it's funny that I've never actually watched that PPV from top to bottom, yet I've seen every single match :lol:. It was a fantastic PPV that for some reason is lost in the shuffle, and people seem to remember the Jeff Hardy/Rico botch more than anything else.

Hopefully that isn't the blowoff to Titus/Sheamus :lol:

Last edited:
flair made a whole lot of sense. he pretty much said everything comes full circle and what goes up must come down. evolution time as a dominant entity is up and now the shield are carrying the ball

Last edited:
Last night Ric Flair looked and sounded like he had a stroke, did he?

people been makin fun for a few years now over him crying a lot...

...after my uncle had a stroke...he would cry over some rather unemotional stuff that wouldn't have affected him prior...

not a doctor but just saying

it's been YEARS since i've watched wrestling, but i've always been a fan.. so last night i'm on netflix and i see the triple thy kingdom come vid so i click on it and i don't know what it was, but right after that i went on a binge of watching wrestling vids and i couldn't stop 
laugh.gif
 my point is that i think i'm back and gonna start watching it again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom