Wrestling Thread Apr 29 - May 12 | 5/11 All Time Great Kenta Kobashi's Final Match

RT @OfficialTAZ: RT @33jhenry @OfficialTAZ hey when you was wrestling in the WWE who was your toughest opponent - the office.

JR thinks
Scott Hall
Jake Snake
DDP
Jack Briscoe

WIll be in the 2014 HOF Class

In other news...

Chael Sonnen
I Wanna BUY the WWE

HUGE retirement plans for mega-rich UFC fighter Chael Sonnen -- he tells TMZ, he wants to buy the WWE when he quits fighting ... a company valued at half a BILLION dollars.

And Chael's rep insists he's not joking, telling us, "It is 100% Chael's intent to buy the WWE." In fact, the rep says Chael is already meeting with bigwig friends in the investment world to enact his takeover.

Bad news though -- a rep for the WWE tells us the company ain't for sale ... at least not yet ... so Chael better be prepared to put a sweet offer on the table.

The rep adds, "We are a publicly traded company, so [Chael is] more than welcome to purchase shares of WWE stock and become one of our valued shareholders.”

:lol:

That wold be a great gimmick for him if he ever signs with the WWE, I always thought that he has the promo skills.

Just wrestled
Brb sharing a lockeroom with stevie richards
When and where is your next appearance? I want to go heckle you during your match.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
PWTorch just had an interview with Scott Hall. Go get it, my computer is slowing down whenever I try to post the link. SOmebody post it.

PWTorch just had an interview with Scott Hall. Go get it, my computer is slowing down whenever I try to post the link. SOmebody post it.

Chael Sonnen is a cool dude. He helps coach my buddy's college wrestling team in Portland. My buddy was enraged after practice once and shoved Chael and straight up said **** you to his face. They videotape all their practices and Chael thought it was so cool he showed the video to his fighters he was a coaching on TUF as a way to motive them.

Straight chills dude. Just isn't the same anywhere. They came here my Freshman year and it was no where near this "electrifying". Granted it was a house show but still 
ohwell.gif

I ain't eem seen that 
eek.gif

as I was watching this video, I was wondering if Jesse would be there. Stillin, were you at that show?

WWE came to the BJC last september or October for a house show, wasnt that bad but the crowd for it was /shudder

vince has one of the goat themes only one i liked better was hollyood hulk hogans voodoo child espically with the voice overs 
pimp.gif

When and where is your next appearance? I want to go heckle you during your match.
laugh.gif
"BAH GAWD KING, THIS FRIDAY NIGHT!

FORT LAUDERDALE HIGH SCHOOL! THE MATCH OF THE CENTURY HAS BEEN SIGNED!

John "Jet" Enriquez gets his title shot against reigning CCW Heavyweight Champion Santos!!"

The assistant principle and some other faculty members of the high school are going to participate in a battle royal, so we're thinking we're gonna drop about 800-1000 people

WWE came to the BJC last september or October for a house show, wasnt that bad but the crowd for it was /shudder
Damn, I was on an internship last semester, I would have definitely gone. I saw them 2 years ago during my freshman year for like $10.

You a PSU student? 
nerd.gif

I got Dusty Crippler :smh: :lol:

Sounding like Pigpen from Peanuts became a submission wrestler.

Back
Top Bottom