Wrestling Thread Apr 29 - May 12 | 5/11 All Time Great Kenta Kobashi's Final Match

Taka vs Tajiri - Video Dailymotion
► 5:21► 5:21
www.dailymotion.com/video/x1erxk_taka-vs-tajiri_fun
Mar 10, 2007
Taka vs. Tajiri RAW 1997.

Watching now, have never seen it.

Nice match, short and sweet. Wild hearing a young Vince and JR on the commentary.

-------------------------------------------

Easily Taka's biggest spot in his WWF career.

Imagine he won. Would have been the biggest mark moment ever. Such an entertaining match.

Times were good bros |I .

Last edited:
Some of my favorite Taka matches

Best match in ECW History Kaientai vs. Sasuke, Yakushiji, Hamada

TAKA vs. Super Crazy ECW

TAKA vs. Pantera WWF

Last edited:
- The recent Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker match on SmackDown is confirmed to be Taker’s last scheduled appearance for the time being. WWE left it open to where Taker could come back and confront The Shield later.

The Undertaker came out of these recent matches in much better shape than he has in the past few years. Going into WrestleMania 29, Taker rested more, changed his diet and tried new workout routines.

Taker also worked a smarter match with CM Punk. It’s said that he had the mindset of his matches with Triple H were going to be some of his last but going into the Punk match, he just wanted to give the fans a good match but not destroy himself.

This shoulda been Jericho's 1st world title reign.
"We are..." 
nthat.gif

Oh man that chant

and pause the video at 1:13, look at that sign
Straight chills dude. Just isn't the same anywhere. They came here my Freshman year and it was no where near this "electrifying". Granted it was a house show but still 
ohwell.gif

I ain't eem seen that 
eek.gif
 as I was watching this video, I was wondering if Jesse would be there. Stillin, were you at that show?

Summer Rae vs Paige (NXT). NXT continuing to have better (and actual) storylines than Raw/SD. Summer earns massive points for using an Indian Deathlock. And it's embarrassing that Paige does a better Fisherman's Suplex than 10+ year vet Cena.

That was the first 5+ minute women's match I've watched in years.

I guess The Bellas stole Paige's Demolition gear from her?

Natalya vs Kaitlyn (NXT, 3/26/14) They've wrestled each other like 800 times since 2010, and it shows

I was wondering why WWE had MVP's entrance uploaded to their Youtube, thought they spoiled a return or something.

:rofl: @ D.Bry & Regal

RT @OfficialTAZ: RT @33jhenry @OfficialTAZ hey when you was wrestling in the WWE who was your toughest opponent - the office.

JR thinks
Scott Hall
Jake Snake
DDP
Jack Briscoe

WIll be in the 2014 HOF Class

RT @OfficialTAZ: RT @33jhenry @OfficialTAZ hey when you was wrestling in the WWE who was your toughest opponent - the office.

JR thinks
Scott Hall
Jake Snake
DDP
Jack Briscoe

WIll be in the 2014 HOF Class

Back
Top Bottom