Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Janelle Monae looks so damn good in this Yoga video

Brb, trying to visualize this yoga video you speak of...

Janelle is bad... :smh: :pimp:

I'm surprised no one has said she looks like a dude, then propped up another chick that clearly isn't as attractive as her.

I said from the get go I thought it was a very personalized insult towards Austin... Looks like I was correct...

Source - my mother ******* self...

Seems just like when Big Show & Matt Morgan started using the F-5 :lol:

Andre invented everything man

Jesus he really did :lol:

View media item 1494870
[This Day in WCW History] Jeff Jarrett: WCW World Heavyweight Champion - WCW Spring Stampede [April 16th, 2000]

"I always love seeing a new champion paraded around the ring by his cohorts…most of the times. In this particular case, it was a weird concept to take in as this photo happened right at the beginning of the confusing second Vince Russo era of WCW where everything was rebooted, all the championships were made vacant, and the main story arc was the Millionaires’ Club vs the New Blood.

Great idea in theory (the ratings did show a slight bump for WCW), but you can kinda see where things went wrong by looking at the shot above. The entire concept of the New Blood was supposed to be the younger, hungrier wrestlers against “the dinosaurs” who headlined for years. Instead, the New Blood’s first champions crowned at this PPV were Chris Candido (Cruiserweight), Scott Steiner (United States), Buff Bagwell and Shane Douglas (Tag Team), and Jeff Jarrett (World Heavyweight).

Very odd."

Last edited:
Édouard Carpentier was allegedly doing moonsaults in the 60s

I personally seen Frank Gotch do a Split Leg Moonsault in 1909.. #FACTS

Fresh news that nobody has reported until now:

via Pony Express..
On Wednesday, WWE confirmed that Intercontinental Champion Daniel Bryan has been removed from the remainder of the current WWE European tour that began on April 10, and will run until April 20.

“Daniel Bryan has been pulled from the remainder of the UK tour as a precautionary measure,” WWE announced in a statement.

Bryan did compete during Tuesday’s Smackdown tapings, teaming up with WWE United States Champion John Cena to battle the WWE Tag Team Champions Tyson Kidd and Cesaro, which can be seen on Syfy on Thursday night. However, Bryan was then removed from all further WWE live events scheduled overseas.

Bryan Alvarez stated on Wrestling Observer Radio Thursday afternoon that Bryan suffered a concussion taking a move from Sheamus. The move also caused him to bleed.

As previously reported, Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer claims that Bryan’s health is question, and WWE is worried about the repercussions of having him compete more than necessary. While the company wants Bryan to have a long career in WWE, as well as a long run as the WWE Intercontinental Champion, they also do not want him to become permanently injured while competing in their ring.

Bryan is slated to defend his WWE Intercontinental Championship against Bad News Barrett at Extreme Rules on April 26

mean.gif
 This dude

Kota Ibushi is one of Japan's top draws. Today, he rode in a go-kart and wrestled on a playground.

shanus versus neville in an ireland vs england match-up

shanus ethered neville during an in ring promo before the match

Back
Top Bottom