Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

i had an all inclusive vacation to turks n caicos last year n we hit up this sushi spot. i got a bunch of sushi with caviar on it just to feel rich. caviar wasn't even good but it was free so i dined like a king regardless

idk if he od'd but guys please be careful with pills and any other products you may use that can be detrimental.
You gotta be really reckless or a junkie to od off that type of stuff. 1 pill is good enough. People out there poping 3-4 pills at a time then drinking :smh:

Last edited:
idk if he od'd but guys please be careful with pills and any other products you may use that can be detrimental.
You gotta be really reckless or a junkie to od of that type of stuff. 1 pill is good enough. People out there poping 3-4 pills at a time then drinking :smh:
he's been in rehab and I'm hearing his mother mightve been in a hospice so dude might've just been going through too much to care. sad situation either way. we had some fun memories growing up.

JRS, just saw the article in the queens courier. I used to live close by there, 71rst and Eliot.

Havent posted about wrestling, but was watching a little Smackdown yesterday and had some random thoughts:

Why would Bray Wyatt have momentum if he lost to Taker? They were making a big deal of his when he was wrestling R-Truth. How many times are they going to fight? He needs to be a face and just beat down on the heels. Seems to have a face pop like Superstar Billy Graham did back in the day. Bray doesnt have any appeal to me losing in 2 consecutive Wrestlemanias. Who will that person be that Wyatt has been talking about?

I like the idea of the titles being defended, i.e. Cena's US Open Championship, but obviously not on Cena, similar to the TV title being defended. Also interesting to see that its a Russian Chain match vs. Rusev. Last one I remember was Ivan Koloff vs. Ricky Morton sometime back in the late 80s. Bringing back the Russian Chain match, at least bring back War Games just once, please. I do have to admit I liked how Cena was selling the chain as being "siberian steel."

I thought Trips wanted to make the tag division relevant again?

Have Cody and Dustin finish their feuds the right way, not one BS match at Payback or whatever the PPV was.

Arent there usually talent cuts after WM?

No network for me this afternoon, actually have some work to do.

Man surf and surf is instead of the lobster you substitute and different steak. I don't want no dam sea food when I could have steak

Prime rib and lobster is good my dude. Dont think I can eat steak and steak, unless I was medicated beforehand.

Its not about the $$$ for lobster, I just would rather eat that than fish and shrimp if I was to stick with seafood. Dip that lobster in butter and have some roe, mmmm mmm.

Looking at who's gonna be at the ROH/NJPW, except for one, werent they all at the NY show last year? They need some surprises like Del Patron and Ron Ron.

would be dope if cena issues an open challenge and an nxt guy like owens or balor appears out of nowhere and beats him.

Neville getting hyped up yesterday as the man that air forgot, or whatever, but he lost 3 straight times. Did they even build him up as being a former NXT champ? It seems like they want to insult the fans intelligence still. I'd like to see an NXT match on a PPV here or there instead of a tag team scramble in the pre show.

Wheres Dutch Mantel at?

JRS, life is crazy man. I don't like to get personal on NT but my cousin (who is like a sister, small family) lost her baby earlier this week due to a miscarriage. Was 5 months in. Had a in depth conversation about life & religion last night. Truly at her lowest point ever, that vibrant wishful glow of life isn't there :smh: .
What I take from these experiences is life is short and precious. Hug your fam, love you girl. NTWT fam just enjoy life and be happy.

JRS, just saw the article in the queens courier. I used to live close by there, 71rst and Eliot.

Havent posted about wrestling, but was watching a little Smackdown yesterday and had some random thoughts:

Why would Bray Wyatt have momentum if he lost to Taker? They were making a big deal of his when he was wrestling R-Truth. How many times are they going to fight? He needs to be a face and just beat down on the heels. Seems to have a face pop like Superstar Billy Graham did back in the day. Bray doesnt have any appeal to me losing in 2 consecutive Wrestlemanias. Who will that person be that Wyatt has been talking about?

I like the idea of the titles being defended, i.e. Cena's US Open Championship, but obviously not on Cena, similar to the TV title being defended. Also interesting to see that its a Russian Chain match vs. Rusev. Last one I remember was Ivan Koloff vs. Ricky Morton sometime back in the late 80s. Bringing back the Russian Chain match, at least bring back War Games just once, please. I do have to admit I liked how Cena was selling the chain as being "siberian steel."

I thought Trips wanted to make the tag division relevant again?

Have Cody and Dustin finish their feuds the right way, not one BS match at Payback or whatever the PPV was.

Arent there usually talent cuts after WM?

No network for me this afternoon, actually have some work to do.
Bray needed one of those Mania wins :smh: but kid has time ahead of him.

They are half-*** bringing back the tag division. I personally wanted the Rhode brothers to stay a team. The Wyatt should have reminded a faction because solo neither Harper or Rowan are interesting. They missed those two chances and both team could easily hold the belts.

Just watched Flair/HBK. My allergies are acting up all of a sudden....
I'll wipe your tears deepsea.

life truly is wild man. gotta just live with peace and love and make the most out of everything. can't take stuff for granted.

would be dope if cena issues an open challenge and an nxt guy like owens or balor appears out of nowhere and beats him.

Having Owens come out and destroy Cena would be enough to write a personal letter of apology to Vince for everything bad I've ever said about him..

Having Owens come out and destroy Cena would be enough to write a personal letter of apology to Vince for everything bad I've ever said about him..

That would be THE best way to bring Owens to the main roster, and do it in Canadia, where Owens will get a HUUUUUGE pop. Cena be "Prototype" while Owens is the new generation wrestler, who has his own M O. Owens upsets Cena and makes it the Canadian Heritage Championship then they bring up Zayn and continue their feud from NXT.

Back
Top Bottom