Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Big push for Lana coming.

The plan is for her to be the female face of the company once her babyface turn has happened.

The transition will include revealing that she is american. She might keep the Lana name but they may change it to CJ. The idea is that CJ makes people think of a hot blonde like Pam Anderson's character in baywatch.

Source: God-Kings at WONL

Last edited:
Big push for Lana coming.

The plan is for her to be the female face of the company once her babyface turn has happened.

The transition will include revealing that she is american. She might keep the Lana name but they may change it to CJ. The idea is that CJ makes people think of a hot blonde like Pam Anderson's character in baywatch.

one of dem gawd king cats pulled this out of his *** after an intense fap sesh

Last edited:
me and a buddy have started a sports podcast linked in my sig. i did it for you DC.

i dont get why they would change Lana. just let her be. no one cares about pam anderson or baywatch in 2015.

CD0AuhEUUAAp8Uc.jpg

Old thoughts from old men. Them dudes need some new blood and thoughts.

This is sad :lol: Baywatch?? Really? Something that hasn't been on for what, more than 20 years? This is why we still get disco gimmicks in 2015, cause you have a staff that's mostly entirely out of touch. I'm waiting on a cool and hip Andy Griffith and Beverley Hill Billies reference.

Came back last night. Had a blast :lol:

Didnt smash. Met this chick from Toronto my last night that was there with her mom. Laid some good groundwork but ultimately it was just too little too late (met late in the night and she wound up dipping to her room with her mom). If I had one more day or met earlier in the night I would've closed. She had ultimates as DC would say. Blonde hair. Really cute face.

Just ran out of time. I needed one more day word to:

View media item 1513389

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom