Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

This Jim Cornette podcast with Les Thatcher is amazing... They're talking about Don Wright, who died a couple days ago... Such an amazing story... He was such a good heel, fans set his airplane on fire :lol:...

Anyway to watch LU online?

My current and future providers (Time Warner & FiOS) don't offer it

I need to get into LU I've caught an episode or 2 just seeing it on my guide and enjoyed it. What days is it on?

I never catch it live, I just end up watching it on a Saturday or Sunday morning after DVRing it. I'm looking at the guide right now, and some of the re-airing come on Saturdays at 3pm (and 6pm) central on UNIME (Uni Mas)

They didn't let Neville talk :rofl:

:stoneface: :stoneface: the underdog referencing....

Last edited:
That D Bryan shade being thrown. :smh: Vince throws more subliminal disses than the rap genre as a whole.

None of the men were surprised Sting dropped his match with Triple H at WrestleMania XXXI.

“There wasn’t a star from WCW that didn’t lose when he came into WWE,” said Nash. “I mean, Christian destroyed Golberg in a cage match with a chair. That is one of the things that’s always been done. If Sting thought otherwise, he was wrong. The fact is it was a WCW-WWE moment and, once again, WWE prevailed.”

“And let’s be honest,” added Waltman. “Sting was still very well-protected in that match. He got hit with everything, and I mean both kitchen sinks before he got beat. Nobody knew what he could do, even Sting didn’t know what he was going to bring to the table.”

:smh:

That D Bryan shade being thrown. :smh: Vince throws more subliminal disses than the rap genre as a whole.

What was said?

None of the men were surprised Sting dropped his match with Triple H at WrestleMania XXXI.

“There wasn’t a star from WCW that didn’t lose when he came into WWE,” said Nash. “I mean, Christian destroyed Golberg in a cage match with a chair. That is one of the things that’s always been done. If Sting thought otherwise, he was wrong. The fact is it was a WCW-WWE moment and, once again, WWE prevailed.”

“And let’s be honest,” added Waltman. “Sting was still very well-protected in that match. He got hit with everything, and I mean both kitchen sinks before he got beat. Nobody knew what he could do, even Sting didn’t know what he was going to bring to the table.”

I should've known this as well :smh: :smh: And look now, HHH beat Sting, and ummmmm......now what?

I should've known this as well :smh: :smh: And look now, HHH beat Sting, and ummmmm......now what?

Might as well make a Wrestlemania 12 (Special Edition version) where he beats Ultimate Warrior in a minute?

That underdog talk you referred to Peep. :lol: They constantly made fun of D Bryans size and Sheamgief comes back bull af dissing little guys and underdogs...both roles played by D Breezy.

That underdog talk you referred to Peep. :lol: They constantly made fun of D Bryans size and Sheamgief comes back bull af dissing little guys and underdogs...both roles played by D Breezy.

Ooooooh ok gotcha. I took the underdog stuff as a medium-key Mighty Mouse hint :lol:

Back
Top Bottom