Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Haven't seen you post in a min. You still feeling depressed and beta?
laugh.gif
not so much i get my car out the shop sat. morning . n life could be worse i just have to remember when life gets bad remember to make reigns look strong 

Just picturing Eva doing that just made me tear my ACLs

Peep confirmed to actually be Sam Bradford :nerd:

:lol: :lol:

Just picturing Eva doing that just made me tear my ACLs

Not bad actually. I still think she's gonna suck at selling and be incredible slow but atleast she's trying or they making her do it.

Not bad, but I still think it'll be different within a match. I can appreciate the effort though. She just passed Rosa simply by attempting that

Anybody watch Lucha Underground this week? 

2G1xvTs.gif

LU continues to be the best wrestling show week in and week out 

Its not just the spot tho, the way they built the 3 of them up from jobbers to champs in like 2 months or so has been a thing of beauty to watch 

Lucha Underground has been better than NXT

Its definitely been better than the past 2-3 NXT episodes. I just love how LU feels like a legit WWE alternative. Everything from the wrestling to the promos/backstage segments and overall general feel.

Lucha Underground has been better than NXT

Its definitely been better than the past 2-3 NXT episodes. I just love how LU feels like a legit WWE alternative. Everything from the wrestling to the promos/backstage segments and overall general feel.

This... All of this... LU is easily my favorite wrestling show right now... It's damn good... They do a tremendous job of building up the guys who they want to build... Can't wait for Ricochet to lose his mask...

I need to get into LU I've caught an episode or 2 just seeing it on my guide and enjoyed it. What days is it on?

Back
Top Bottom