Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

200xNx014_BACK_04272003_0004.jpg.pagespeed.ic.3Fz4XijrIz.jpg

New cena fan here :smokin word life

Just got home from work. Was gonna fire up Raw but gotta skip for the Clippers game. Also listening to vin skully call this Kershaw/bum game.

Forgot Rey being used as a whiffle ball bat was posted earlier :lol: :x what was Big Show thinking, that was so damn careless

Only clicked the video cause of the chick in the background. In love b those mammaries

Edit: chick is busted but them **** ain't

Last edited:
Forgot Rey being used as a whiffle ball bat was posted earlier :lol: :x what was Big Show thinking, that was so damn careless

not a rey mysterio buff

but i feel that i've heard more than one wrestler say that he sometimes he would refuse to sell

any truth to that?

Last edited:
ok so are we going to the nxt show in philly?! blazing drinking then blazing and drinkin ?? who's in ? tower theater hmm never thought they would do a show three

ok so are we going to the nxt show in philly?! blazing drinking then blazing and drinkin ?? who's in ? tower theater hmm never thought they would do a show three

I'm in for 2 tix to the show if I can get em, maybe drinks. No John Blaze for me though.

Pretty sure Punk was being sarcastic when he said he wouldn't steal someone's finisher 
laugh.gif
 and I'm pretty sure Itami played along with it as well

Big pushes for Lana and Eva Marie planned.

Joe will likely be WWE bound in June, likely to be starting at NXT.

Source: The God-Kings at WONL

Back
Top Bottom