Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

yankees actually had most of their success from building organically and adding a key free agent here and there

not in the beginning
they bought the best red sox players (who were the best team) then went from there
this would be around 1920 when the yankees franchise started winning & collecting championships & making it a tradition

Last edited:
yankees actually had most of their success from building organically and adding a key free agent here and there

not in the beginning
they bought the best red sox players (who were the best team) then went from there
this would be around 1920 when the yankees franchise started winning & collecting championships & making it a tradition
good point. i was thinking of just the 96 team onward. but they did buy and convert the bambino.

and no one was styled on as the red sox owner knowingly liquidated the roster to cash in & put the $ into new investments

but don't let me bore you with the details

Last edited:
no, just pointing out that the origin of yankee greatness can not be described as organic

But we still won does not matter how we won we won. 27 times! We could buy the best players in the world but if they don't produce on the field it means nothing. Yankees= Greatest American franchise in the nations history. Deal wit it

i didn't argue any of the points you seem passionate about

what you think...i gonna say da expos are da best ever or something?

alls i know is that da red sox start off centuries on a good note

Yes I am passionate about the yanks cause people love to hate them for winning. That's what we play for b don't be mad cause we got money to throw at these players to come over to the best city in murica. Thank you for agreeing that the Yankees are greatest American sports franchise might just even be the best in the world.

Last edited:
Yes I am passionate about the yanks cause people love to hate them for winning. That's what we play for b don't be mad cause we got money to throw at these players to come over to the best city in murica. Thank you for agreeing that the Yankees are greatest American sports franchise might just even be the best in the world.

i'm not mad, i'm not your average red sox fan
i love baseball, and the yankee history is part of the sport & can't be denied

i'll stop with da baseball rambling doe - could do it all day

John Cena got more titles than the Yankees. Cena>>>>>>>>>>Yankees
laugh.gif

Also, anyone that posted anything disrespectful about Rey Mysterio has been reported to authorities

So the Yankees bought Gehrig, Berra, Ford, Mantle, Maris, Munson, Jeter, Williams, Posada, and Rivera from the Red Sox?..Hmm, I never knew that..

Back
Top Bottom