Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

The guy Wyatt has been talking about in his cryptic promos is Ryback.

Meh.

I thought he was gonna interfere in the cage match and cost orton the match? Damn I wanted to see a rko/bray program. Would've made sense to have Kane be the "gate keeper" only to let bray in and cost orton the match...

The guy Wyatt has been talking about in his cryptic promos is Ryback.

Meh.

I thought he was gonna interfere in the cage match and cost orton the match? Damn I wanted to see a rko/bray program. Would've made sense to have Kane be the "gate keeper" only to let bray in and cost orton the match...

Interfering in Orton's match was just me speculating.

Wrestle Zone reported yesterday that WWE has banned the Curb Stomp and Seth Rollins will no longer be using it as a finisher. That is unconfirmed, of course, but Rollins did use a different finish in his match with Dolph Ziggler on Raw last night.
D6mujap.gif

@GHIMS

Really hope Bray isn't running promos against Ryback :x. Would make more sense for it to be against Sting.

Reigns needs to turn heel and wash DBry or Cena, take the belt off him and let him grow for a bit. He clearly doesn't belong in the main event picture right now.

The E needs to let Seth flourish.

@GHIMS

Really hope Bray isn't running promos against Ryback
sick.gif
. Would make more sense for it to be against Sting.

Reigns needs to turn heel and wash DBry or Cena, take the belt off him and let him grow for a bit. He clearly doesn't belong in the main event picture right now.

The E needs to let Seth flourish.
They need to let a lot of dudes flourish

Speaking of the One Man Band. I can't find the specific quote but I vaguely recall the Dazzler speaking on trying to elevate the midcard with the Intercontinental Title and gave an example about him going up against the likes of Heath Slater and how the fans would take notice of him going up against various challengers.

It just dawned on me that this is the exact situation that is playing out with John Cena and the United States Championship :smh:

Perhaps Dazzler's pencil neck revised the original plans for the titles.

Meltzer:

"The curbstomp is not banned, however that finisher Seth Rollins did tonight is going to be his new finisher, its a semantic term in the sense that its not banned but hes not going to use it anymore.If your going to ask me why, I have no idea."

Curb stomp too over is my guess. Doesn't make reigns look strong.

Meltzer:

"The curbstomp is not banned, however that finisher Seth Rollins did tonight is going to be his new finisher, its a semantic term in the sense that its not banned but hes not going to use it anymore.If your going to ask me why, I have no idea."

Curb stomp too over is my guess. Doesn't make reigns look strong.

Stupid af :smh: that new finisher is trash

Last edited:
Yeah man it sucks..I've been waiting for 2 months to get in to see this top level neurosurgeon and I was told today that based on my last MRI that I have so much scar tissue built up (from 4 back surgeries and approx. 40 spine injections) that there's a 80% chance they won't be able to put in this neuro stimulator..It was basically my last hope to help the leg pain I've been having..Past 6 months I've had my whole left leg lose it's strength and I fall down cause my leg gives out..This procedure was going to interrupt the pain signals to my brain and take away the pain and numbness..If this can't be done then I'll be using a cane (no WWE, ha!) within a year..Needless to say this isn't what I expected my life to be before I even hit 40 yrs old..So I'm doing my best to have positive thoughts and praying for the best outcome..I'm supposed to find out next week what's going to happen..

I'll be praying for you too, man. If there's anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom