Wrestling Thread 9/13 | WWE Breaking Point PPV - CM Punk vs The Undertaker, Orton vs Cena (p12)

That Regalplex was @*%#%%% brutal
sick.gif
, looked like he broke his neck

Not watching, what did punk say bout the pillhead? And the ut/punk match ends with the vice and hells gates locked in with them both passing out @ same time.Either that or the harts do something

I love Regal's stiff style (nh). Good match. I still think Regal should have won.

They are really going to be cutting time short on these main events. We only have an hour left, and by the time they do the entrances and video promos (whichwe don't need), that will only leave 15-20 minutes for each match.

Zigler
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Ok, now I'm confused.

Orton vs Cena up now.

Punk vs Taker closing the show.
There is no way Punk/Taker ends cleanly. Now I have a feeling they might actually give this 'I Quit' match like 35-40 minutes and then doa quick match between the other 2 to feed the feud

Match started at 10:04pm et.

Crowd is very anti-Cena. One of the most anti-Cena crowds I've heard in a while.

I just tuned in to Cole talking about how Orton's interview earlier in the night was the weirdest and most disturbing yet. I doubt that because Cole wasbutt raped by Heidenreich in 2005.

re Meth Harvey: We all knew that was going to happen. Hope he never comes back.

Orton in total control at this point. Smashed Cena twice with the ring steps. Cena refused to quit.

Orton just got handcuffs out.

Back
Top Bottom