Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

CcpL6nR.png
:rofl:

Anytime I click the thread and see a high number of page leap, I get excited that Raw might have been halfway decent. Am I the only one??

:lol: Rollins is shockingly good with heel promos. Wasn't expecting that as I only knew him as a belt swinging face on NXT and never saw his promo work from ROH.

When is "backup CM Punk" debuting :nerd:?

I know why. it's because I have liked the product lately and I really feel like we have been watching the end and beginning of a new era. we are watching the rocky miavias, the hunter Hearst hemlseys, the ring master Steve Austin's, the deacon batistas, the Legend killer Ortons, the cult leader punks. and tonight's show direction really made me optimistic about future storyline sand characters. i mean look at reigns Cesaro Wyatt ambrose and Rollins. we could be looking at the three top faces of the wwe in 10 years. the shield might even turn out to be nwo done right in 10 years. I stopped watching as a teen because of the end of the ruthless aggression era and beginning of the pg era. I started watching again because of this thread and have liked it for nostalgia and being able to talk and learn about wrestling amongst other people with the same interest. I like wrestling. but when I was A kid I liked wwf over wcw for a reason. but lately I've liked the direction of the company a lot, triple h has impressed me.
with so many years of the boring years of census title reigns and him always winning actually being a thing. I've felt like with them trying new stars and new ideas things might actually changing for the better in the history books right before our eyes each week and we don't even notice.

with that said if cena wins Sunday. I gotta quit wwe.

Last edited:
The Battle of Los Angeles is stacked this year. 24 participants, 3 nights.

The list so far:

Matt Sydal (formerly Evan Bourne of the WWE/ROH)
Drew Gulak [PWG DEBUT] (CZW/Beyond Wrestling)
Trevor Lee (CWF Mid-Atlantic)
Chris Sabin (TNA/ROH)
Johnny Gargano (DGUSA/Evolve/Chikara)
Brian Myers [PWG DEBUT] (formerly Curt Hawkins of the WWE)
Michael Elgin (ROH World Champion)
Biff Busick [PWG DEBUT] (CZW World Heavyweight Champion/Beyond Wrestling)
Kyle O'Reilly (PWG World Champion/ROH World Tag Team Champion)
Brian Cage (TNA)
ACH (ROH)
Zack Sabre, Jr. [PWG DEBUT] (PCW/IPW)
Rich Swann (DGUSA/EVOLVE)
Trent? (Formerly Trent Baretta of WWE/DGUSA/EVOLVE)
Cedric Alexander (ROH)
AJ Styles (TNA/ROH/NJPW/IWGP Heavyweight Champion)
More soon to follow...

OMG

cena is winning Sunday. and kill me for saying this I think I am ok with it. I just don't see any of the participants ready for a world title run besides Orton and I'm over him as a champion. Especially because according to reports they are paving the way for lesner to win the belt , which I hope happens because I think it brings valitedy and prestigiousness back to the belt. And I think Cena is the one guy that can win the belt Sunday and lose it again without killing any momentum his character has.

Let these guys all keep building that character and win the belt the way Bryan did. Earn the belt the crowd buys into it way more. I think cesaro winning the belt in a MITB match is more of a shock than him earning it. I don't know guys I know I am in the minority but I think giving anyone of the rising stars the belt now will ruin their character. everyone needs to be patient. it took stone cold close to 2 years fr the birth of Austin 3:16 (exactly 18 years ago yesterday) to his first title win. sometimes it's better to be patient.

agree/disagree? thoughts?

ps I'm sick of nt on my iPhone the mobile site doesn't work and it exits me out of the page every 30 seconds and erases everything I type. super annoying

Vickie coming out to Eddie's theme
pimp.gif
.  One time I agree with the commentators, had goosebumps.  RIP Eddie
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom