Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Cameron ol hatin *** *****
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Someone has to take Jeans Ambrose place I guess.

Why won't Cameron shut the hell up. I know that's Vince trying to talk thru Michael.

Why does every wrestler kick out at 2? It tells a better story if they kick out at 1 in the early stages and as the match progresses 2

In one of the Stone Cold podcasts, he talked about it with another wrestler, can't remember who. But they take it as disrespect if you kick out at one, and if you did they would hit you with a real shot.

Naomi and paige would he interesting. Two faces. I get im sick if the traditional face and heel match.

This is the best cole has been on commentary.

Cameron's jelly that Paige has all that success early on :lol: You could see the hate in her eyes as the camera panned away. :lol:

I wanna see a wrestler win with a signature move occasionally. Like Generico with his sunset power bomb thing he does I wanna see him win a match w it here and there instead of it predictably always leading to two count.

Sheamus is such a turd.

Last edited:
I hope Sheamus tries to push his catch phrase on us again tonight.

HE DID IT AS I WAS TYPING THIS!!

Cameron
Eva Marie
Sheamus cutting promos
Cena cutting promos

The 4 people that I loathe the most in wrestling :lol:

shameus really isnt that bad on the mic,he needs to have a funny hell type gimmick

reigns out for self lmao **** ambrose.

That us title is just dead weight again...he's not even defending it tonight or at mitb. :lol: atleast bnb is defending his tonight

Back
Top Bottom