Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

Payback was an awesome PPV.  They definitely brought they game up to outshine NXT Takeover.

I agree.. Great show... Obviously NXT had better pure wrestling... But payback had a great big show feel to it... Everything delivered better than my expectations... Very easy 3 hours to watch...

I thought that was hilarious as well. Ladies Love Cool Reigns, should've kept it off
Pause, but if I remember correctly, dude didn't have much definition in his upper body when he was in FCW. I know he didn't transform THAT much since then so maybe that is why they will probably keep him covered up.

You're actually right :lol: i just figured he may as well leave it off to show the battle scars

View media item 1003627View media item 1003629View media item 1003630View media item 1003631
tumblr_n6irsuDLmK1rbj206o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Really enjoying this Cena post-game interview. I like the touch of these. Make the sport seem more realistic. Props WWE>

Overall can't complain too much about the show. The two main events delivered. Wish Wyatt had won but we will see where they take it from here. Bo Dallas character is growing on me

Reigns WITHOUT VEST instantly lost 90% of his superstar aura to me. He better hope to keep his current attire forever man :lol:

Last edited:
I just went back and watched the Bo Dallas vs Kofi segment.  As someone said, the bell did ring to start the match, so that will count as an official match on tonight's card, ending in a no contest.

Back
Top Bottom