Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

Zero fan reaction but the placement of this match has a lot to do with that. As well as fans not knowing if they are supposed to take woman athletes seriously. I mean when has WWE given them reason to?

Man that weave looks HORRIBLE along the side. Hahahahahha
You talk about ****, weaves, complexions, and whatever else... but then you want people to take them seriously as wrestlers.  Ok...

Chicago is cool and all but.....

MSG>>>>>>> any other wrestling venue. Hopefully Vince brings back a ppv there in 2015 (elimination chamber or summer slam would be cool)

laugh.gif
@ running away like Dr.Evil's son
Yes!
roll.gif

Alicia's meltdowns are funny. She did that Red run to the car after Deebo took his chain...And after further review. Her hairline is real bad. :frown:

Zero fan reaction but the placement of this match has a lot to do with that. As well as fans not knowing if they are supposed to take woman athletes seriously. I mean when has WWE given them reason to?

Man that weave looks HORRIBLE along the side. Hahahahahha
You talk about ****, weaves, complexions, and whatever else... but then you want people to take them seriously as wrestlers.  Ok...

Point awarded to 4W...

I didn't know those things were related but ok.

Nice try though.
The only reason I don't block you is so I can report your posts from time to time and hopefully eventually get you banned.  I really don't like you.

Back
Top Bottom