Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

Where is Bray's little boy?

Easily the best match these two have had, but I am so happy this feud is over.  Just sucks that Bray didn't get anything out of it.

Crap. Does this mean they keep going? How does Bray just let this slide and move on. From a story standpoint.

If this dude Cena wins MITB again
sick.gif

yous guys moan about bad booking but what did you expect? the angle is over and the good guy won. pretty basic booking. Bray will be fine.

Just saw the finish. I'm behind y'all. So damn bogus. Bray really needed this to solidify his character. Cena is just derailing another career to the path of jobber hood. So damn weak man. :frown: At least the feud is now over.

Cena doing the wcw thing and doesn't want to put these young guys too over. He probably thinks just being in the ring with him is a honor

Still not a fan of Cena in the ring. He gets carried through the end until he Super Cenas. You can't tell he wrestling-wise he deserves his spot.

(Thought I do get the make-a-wish, VKM's hard-on for his look, etc.)

:lol: :lol: at ya'll thinking BRay was gonna win. Cena won the first match. Bray won the second. This was basically a for-all-the-marbles match. Cena was NOT losing an LMS match, and if i remember correctly, he never has lost. The only thing I'm surprised about is Cena's win coming at Payback, instead of a major PPV. Unless this is now being considered major.

Contest:

Sheamus vs Cesaro
Sheamus winning
Bryan 2nd hour
Cena winning
Barrett winning
Bo Dallas sighting

:smokin it's all goooood

Back
Top Bottom