Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
I feel like all of you guys are going to the show.

Who is left to hold it down with me in the thread?

I'ma be here..Starting to get excited for Mania this year..I wasn't really too hyped with the build this year, but honestly, once this thread started hoppin' with all the videos, pics, and info I decided to rent the ppv..

Can't wait for NTMania too..What time is that going to start?..

Trump booed before he came out and all through his speech until he introduced Ivanka. He even challenged Vince to a match next year saying he would kick Vince's ***.

- According to a source within WWE, the entire Rock/John Cena segment at WrestleMania 29, including any video packages, their match entrances and the match itself, is scheduled to go approximately 50 minutes.

- Creative initially pitched an 8 man double ladder match for WrestleMania, which would have seen both the U.S. and Intercontinental Titles on the line (one man could win both, or two separately), however, Vince McMahon nixed the idea as he is reportedly not a big Antonio Cesaro fan.

:stoneface: :smh: @ Vince

Just rewatched Angle v Michaels (WM21)

That damn Superkick came out of nowehere. Forgot all about that spot. And the fact that it was from such a close in angle made it even better.

Great match man.

Just didn't like the fact that HBK was able to walk so easily after the match after being in the anklelock for like 3 mins.
^^ Favorite Wrestlemania match ever

That 8 man double ladder match sounds interesting on paper.

Would've given wrestlers who aren't currently on the main card like Cesaro a chance to get a Wrestlemania payday.

Match could've been:

Cesaro vs. Boss Barrett vs. Miz vs. Kofi vs. R-Truth vs. Sin Cara vs. a returning Christian and add in a throwaway like Santino.

That 8 man double ladder match sounds interesting on paper.

Would've given wrestlers who aren't currently on the main card like Cesaro a chance to get a Wrestlemania payday.

Match could've been:

Cesaro vs. Boss Barrett vs. Miz vs. Kofi vs. R-Truth vs. Sin Cara vs. a returning Christian and add in a throwaway like Santino.

When I watch WWE ladder matches I always feel lucky they aren't firefighters.

I feel like all of you guys are going to the show.

Who is left to hold it down with me in the thread?
I'll be in here heavy as usual.

Aside from attending WrestleMania in person (which I have yet to do
frown.gif
) nothing better than watching Mania with my NTWT brethren.
pimp.gif

I too will be posting hammered. Infrequently and incoherently
So same old, same old then.
laugh.gif

- According to a source within WWE, the entire Rock/John Cena segment at WrestleMania 29, including any video packages, their match entrances and the match itself, is scheduled to go approximately 50 minutes.

- Creative initially pitched an 8 man double ladder match for WrestleMania, which would have seen both the U.S. and Intercontinental Titles on the line (one man could win both, or two separately), however, Vince McMahon nixed the idea as he is reportedly not a big Antonio Cesaro fan.

:stoneface: :smh: @ Vince

I'm going to go out on a limb and false on the Vincent not feeling Cesaro. I could be wrong but can Vincent be that crazy to not do that match.

Thought Vince liked Cesaro? He was getting some sort of a push before right? I mean they were hyping his incredible feats of strength against bigger opponents.

He should be the one getting Ryback's push in the first place :smh:

Thought Vince liked Cesaro? He was getting some sort of a push before right? I mean they were hyping his incredible feats of strength against bigger opponents.

I believe HHH is the one who is high on him and see's him bringing $$$ for the company.

Last edited:

I believe HHH is the one who was to be high on him and see's him bringing $$$ for the company.

HHH man. He knows. Cesaro is gold. They should start using him properly though.

He have until July to do it.

Was hoping he'd win that tag match, then cash it in on the Rock/Cena winner and be a dual champion. Zig has been on the backburner for about a month now smh

You really think with all the hype the Rock and Cena have been getting, they would give Ziggler THAT kind of rub?

Winner of ADR/Swagger gets cashed out the next night on Raw........

Here are some pics from Axxess today.

WARNING THERE'S ROUGHLY 60 PICS IN TOTAL!

After some time away from WWE, RVD’s surprising appearance sparked much chatter backstage at the Garden. Still, WWE.com had to ask the former champion if he had any plans to return to his old stomping grounds.

To that, Van Dam only had one response.

“There’s always a chance.”

Would be :pimp: if he came back. He always gets a loud pop and would put the young guys over.

RVD VS Punk
RVD VS D Bry
RVD VS Cesaro

Back
Top Bottom