Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

D Fly D Fly leaves and throws the Codyverse all outta whack

smirk-smile.gif

Never doubt my power
It’s a mindset!

1644968986729.gif

Thread jumped this much because of Cody ****ing Rhodes?

lebron-james-walk-out.gif
The WWE lifers got excited at some news that their favorite product might be getting a jolt of life in an otherwise dead body
SAY GOODBYE TO 205 LIVE, NEW NXT SERIES TO BEGIN TAPING TONIGHT

It appears WWE's 205 Live series has come to an end, PWInsider.com has confirmed. The series, originally designed to feature the Cruiserweight Division, debuted 11/29/06 on the WWE Network on Tuesdays before eventually being moved to Fridays, is no longer slated to produce future episodes.

There will be no 205 Live taping tonight. Instead, PWInsider.com can confirm WWE are currently slated to tape the first episode of NXT: Level Up prior to tonight's NXT Vengeance Day in Orlando, Florida.

While WWE has not made an official announcement about the end of the 205 Live series. At one point, WWE intended for the 205 Live brand to be turned into a touring brand, but those plans were scuttled after just one weekend of events.

WWE filed for a trademark on the NXT: Level Up series on 2/9.
Hard to believe it's been around since 06??? Only felt like they came up with this 3-4 years ago.

Who's your favorite 205 live champ?

The WWE lifers got excited at some news that their favorite product might be getting a jolt of life in an otherwise dead body

Hard to believe it's been around since 06??? Only felt like they came up with this 3-4 years ago.

Who's your favorite 205 live champ?
Buick LeSabre Jr or Kota Eatbootyshi..

I feel like that date for 205 Live has to be backwards :lol:

And even if it is, I still don't really believe it. Cruiserweight Classic was 2016.

More on Cody/Tony:

The negotiations officially fell apart on Monday, according to F4Wonline.com. It was also noted that both Cody and Brandi had been working on AEW projects for the future. It was also said that as of Monday morning, lawyers were involved with working out the split between the two sides. Khan has said in the past that he had contract options on all key talent for 2022. Rhodes did have an option year, and possibly a two-year option, so Khan would’ve made the decision not to exercise the option.

i still refuse to believe this cody news

why wwe being quiet about it? need them to hurry up and refute the claims.

Back
Top Bottom