Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Seth Popcorn 2.gif

But they said, "Everything is fine."

Glad to see TK show some grapefruits.

Good for Cody. Might as well get some money from Vince and come back again later. His characters pretty much peaked in AEW anyway and is bordering at X-Pac heat, if he isn’t to most people already.

Good for Cody. Might as well get some money from Vince and come back again later. His characters pretty much peaked in AEW anyway and is bordering at X-Pac heat, if he isn’t to most people already.

What happened to Anthony Ogogo?

But they said, "Everything is fine."

Glad to see TK show some grapefruits.

I had this same thought. Maybe TK finally put his foot down with Cody on the angles/Cody's over inflated sense of importance to the company. Sean Ross Sapp was asked what kind of deal Cody was looking for, and his response was that Cody was looking for "Punk Money."

I had this same thought. Maybe TK finally put his foot down with Cody on the angles/Cody's over inflated sense of importance to the company. Sean Ross Sapp was asked what kind of deal Cody was looking for, and his response was that Cody was looking for "Punk Money."

If Cody indeed did look for Punk money then he's out of his mind.

jshortt jshortt

Let's assume Cody signs woth WWE, is he a heel or face?

Who would you have him face at WM?

I would bring him back as a heel and have him face Edge or AJ Styles.

Oh, and Brandi would never talk.

jshortt jshortt

Let's assume Cody signs woth WWE, is he a heel or face?

Who would you have him face at WM?

I would bring him back as a heel and have him face Edge or AJ Styles.

Oh, and Brandi would never talk.

Man, I gotta be honest, I have no idea haha. This is just so far out of left field, I'm still trying to process it.

You almost HAVE to bring him back as heel, but you know he's gonna get a big babyface pop when he shows up. He and AJ would be fun. Honestly, if HHH could get clear, that would probably be the "dream" match, right?

Back
Top Bottom