Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Women's opener was good, liked the ending.

That Bret Hart respect... always due. Very nice.

Ive appreciated the history video packages they have been putting together for matches, titles and no past events. The more the better.

Women's opener was good, liked the ending.

That Bret Hart respect... always due. Very nice.

Ive appreciated the history video packages they have been putting together for matches, titles and no past events. The more the better.

Just to think we recently had "fellow" members of this chatline complaining that video packages were unnecessary because Google existed.

And this is the dude that should dethrone Roman?
This is where you and I have a fundamental disagreement.

IMO, as long as you can prove yourself as a legitimate bad*** competitor IN THE RING, the gimmick can have some goofiness. Think we absolutely saw that from him today. Along with the promo from Raw too.

Had/have similar feelings about LANGSTON.

We can agree to disagree.

He is a pure goofball.

He is a joke.

But if that's who yall want heading the company, yall are just as bad as Orange Cassidy supporters.

He's paying homage to one of the greatest musicians of all time in the first event in the UK in 30 years. Not a big deal.

Now if he wore all of that while wrestling, stopped in the middle of the match to sing "Rocket Man", then you have a point.

IMO, as long as you can prove yourself as a legitimate bad*** competitor IN THE RING, the gimmick can have some goofiness. Think we absolutely saw that from him today. Along with the promo from Raw too.

Infighting? Cracks are showing

Just to think we recently had "fellow" members of this chatline complaining that video packages were unnecessary because Google existed.

I can see if they over do them it gets redundant.

But the US Championship recap, why being in the UK matters, few others have been appreciated.

There are two guys that brought us here in 92, and during that time they burned down the house with an incredible story. The further we get away from 92, the more you have to figure people haven't even see that match or why it matters.

I appreciate you two being able to communicate, not agreeing, and still finding common ground with your points.

Dude labeled some people Echo Chamber, doesnt sound cool or insulting, but expects everyone to play along.

The name doesnt even match the theme song designated, which makes it even less insulting.

What a noob with mid booking,

Yea, I said the same about Big E too.

I hated how goofy he was outside of the ring, but I was told by others, "It didn't matter" because he was out in the media making rounds while he was champ.

I just can't get down with the goofiness presentation from someone that is supposed to be the #1 of a combat sports based company.

We can't disagree to agree.

Dominik with the most obvious turn/backstab since the, equally as blatant and poorly executed, Seth/SHIELD turn..

Riddlebox/Sissy Rollins up next..

Yea, I said the same about Big E too.

I hated how goofy he was outside of the ring, but I was told by others, "It didn't matter" because he was out in the media making rounds while he was champ.

I just can't get down with the goofiness presentation from someone that is supposed to be the #1 of a combat sports based company.

You type too much..Just give 'em 3 simple words and let that be that..#MoreSeriousGimmick

Back
Top Bottom