Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Man, Peanut Butter Falcon has been on my list for AWHILE now, and I just haven't gotten around to it. Let's see. I'm sure a few of these will be super obvious, but I'll throw a few out there.

-The Wrestler
-No Holds Barred (yeah, it's Hogan, but it's so over the top bad, it's actually hilarious)
-They Live (not wrestling themed per se, but Piper is in it and John Carpenter let him choreograph the fight scenes which are very wrestling esque)
-Nacho Libre (yeah, it's a Jack Black comedy, but it is very reverent of the sport and has some actual Luchadores in it, including Silver King)
no holds barred and body slam were my favs as a little kid from the 80's

no holds barred and body slam were my favs as a little kid from the 80's

We had just moved to a new town when No Holds Barred came out and one of my mom's friends who loved wrestling volunteered to take me. Saw that sht in the theater. I laughed soooo damn hard at "What's that smell? Dooookie!" I was also low key terrified of Zeus/Tiny. :rofl:

We had just moved to a new town when No Holds Barred came out and one of my mom's friends who loved wrestling volunteered to take me. Saw that sht in the theater. I laughed soooo damn hard at "What's that smell? Dooookie!" I was also low key terrified of Zeus/Tiny. :rofl:
my mans had the runs

Thought the trios match was cool. Not exactly what I want out of a match since I thought it was a bit too focused on gymnastics instead of actual tactical wrestling, but still entertaining.

Sounds like a No Holds Barred watch along needs to happen :rofl:

I would TOTALLY be down for this. :lol:

hulk-hogan-likes-pepsi-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

Watching back when I was a teen I actually thought Benjamin would become World Champ one day and then they put him in that horrible storyline with his "momma" :stoneface:

being a long time wwf/wwe fan you already knew what time it was and what was gonna happen.

This roster is shaping up to be worse and worse. They can rush Punk into the game, but leaving out FTR? I get it compared to who Punk is, but once again it's that Yuka Sakazaki and Abadon, but no Acclaimed either. They're smart to not have leaked the roster yet because it will be bad press.

Bet Stu Grayson and Negative 1 make the roster.

Back
Top Bottom