Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

the way discovery has been handling things with DC the aew is DONE.

I saw an article that said they're trying to cater to middle America so it might be safe since wrestling is still viewed as hillbilly entertainment

I'm merely just posting the news.

I must say, ever since you've been released you have become so bitter.
Who do you consider the better wrestler: Muta or Liger?

Disco getting real heat from wrestlers these days. The issue with him is that he was a nobody so he can't get away with talking ish about people like Corny can.
Eddie for being such a tough guy sure does a lot of twitter stuff. I can't take seriously that he got bitt hurt by being called a fat piece of ish
My money stay long
Waiting for 6 shipments from StockX right now
So you're one of the dummies willingly giving away your financial info to a business with basically no cybersecurity protocols

I think Disco is easy pickings. People are mad at him talking, but is he lying? Disco is a worker and most likely can still wrestle circles around Kingston. I like Kingston, but in ring he ain't all that. He's a great talker and personality.

He'd be a star in today's era. Chart Busters for everyone.

Disco getting real heat from wrestlers these days. The issue with him is that he was a nobody so he can't get away with talking ish about people like Corny can.
Eddie for being such a tough guy sure does a lot of twitter stuff. I can't take seriously that he got bitt hurt by being called a fat piece of ish

So you're one of the dummies willingly giving away your financial info to a business with basically no cybersecurity protocols

Always was more of a Muta and Chono fan than Liger.

It's always funny because we know in any sport the best talents rarely make for the best coaches/evaluators.

So to dismiss someone's opinion based on how their careers panned out has always been a funny stance to take in ANY sport.

Especially when you have people getting PAID to have an opinion that have NEVER competed at a high level.

But yea, Disco is unlikeable so it's easy to take shots at him.

But he usually sees the big picture and is focused on what makes the most sense financially. (In terms of wrestling opinions)

nice jahb nice jahb

Money still long unlike your dummy broke unemployment ***

Gonna give SD one more shot tonight but that show is just hella corny compared to RAM now. From the washed up fathers of 4 in the audience trying to still "be cool" to the mega toned down "action" in the ring. Might just stick to Monday and Wednesday nights now.

Gonna give SD one more shot tonight but that show is just hella corny compared to RAM now. From the washed up fathers of 4 in the audience trying to still "be cool" to the mega toned down "action" in the ring. Might just stick to Monday and Wednesday nights now.

Raw been the better show for a while...even before the humiliating end of Vincent Kennedy McMahon's career

Smackdown is basically just the Roman show

Back
Top Bottom