Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

tKV1hdD.jpg
Bruh, wtf is this thing that I'm looking at?..It's like he's a bad CAW from a 2009 game..It's like his tribal tattoos didn't finish uploading..Why is his tights pulled up higher than Andre The Giant's?..He's fat, but not fat fat..Yuck..

All the Priscilla Kelly/Gigi Dolin content I posted here I never watched one of her wrestling matches.. :rofl:
I also didn't know she was married to Darby Allin..

Did not see Brody King winning the Royal Rampage. Him and Moxley should be good.

Last edited:
So looks like they’re starting the breakup of the Street Profits huh :smh: One of their only legit tag teams

I mean tag-teams have to be split up at SOME point right?

Unless they are twins.

They have been a team since 2016?

In the modern era, I think that is enough time.

Also take into consideration Montez Ford has been said to possess THEEEEE "IT." So they have to move forward with that at some point. B Sox B Sox

When one of the members of the team has the potential to be one of the faces of the company as a singles competitor, you have to do IT at some point.

When one of the members of the team has the potential to be one of the faces of the company as a singles competitor, you have to do IT at some point.

And when the gap between the two tag-members is THAT wide, you gotta break them up man.

Cursing in front of a 10 year old reporter :stoneface:

You can't take the Combat Zone stench off him.

DUmb points by both folks

Was watching a random episode of Baywatch and look who I saw.

Screenshot-276.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom