Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

like you guys have said many times over those wwe guys earned their money being from wwe.

mjf came from mlw

they already raised his salary once.

hes feelin himself way too much.

the problem is mjf wants another raise without an extension and thats what tony con wants. an extension.

thats usually how extensions go. mjf is trippin.

like you guys have said many times over those wwe guys earned their money being from wwe.

mjf came from mlw

the problem is mjf wants another raise without an extension and thats what tony con wants. an extension.

Agree. He signed what he signed. I think that Cody swerve got to him, and I don't blame him. Money makes you do crazy ****.

But like others in this thread have said. He's not the greatest technical wrestler. Plus, those house show bumps and rigorous schedules wear you out.

mjf came from mlw

How would you handle it if you are TK?

You have to take into account that whatever happens, all the other members of that roster will be paying attention.

so all this **** about him booking a flight was made up? and he didnt leave vegas right after the ppv?

so all these wrestling podcasters and fans got worked?

stupid

Nah, the flight was booked/ticket purchased, he just didn't get on the plane. And where are you seeing that he didn't show up, wrestle, and leave? Didn't see that in the article.

RDT_20220526_1800497855229718030147055.png

eqptihv78id01.jpg

Nah, the flight was booked/ticket purchased, he just didn't get on the plane. And where are you seeing that he didn't show up, wrestle, and leave? Didn't see that in the article.
cant find the article so i guess it was bogus

Last edited:
Agree. He signed what he signed. I think that Cody swerve got to him, and I don't blame him. Money makes you do crazy ****.

But like others in this thread have said. He's not the greatest technical wrestler. Plus, those house show bumps and rigorous schedules wear you out.
When has being a great technical wrestler ever gotten someone a big payday?

I don't think the quality of MJF's wrestling is a factor in his importance whatsoever

Agreed.

And I understand his gripes about being underpaid especially to some of the dudes Khan continues to bring in and bloat the roster.

Of course he's not gonna make more than #OurLegend and CM Phil. An argument can be made when it comes to Bay Bay. Cole is a bigger name but he hasn't done anything remotely close to what MJF has done the last few years for AEW.

He's been in high profile feuds with the AEW heavy hittas like Phil, Jericho and Mox the last few years so I understand why he feels some type of way when he's making less than the likes of Malakai Black, Christian and Mizark.

Back
Top Bottom