Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican overall impressions of tonight’s ppv

Too damn long. Watched it over somebody's house and I just got home 10 minutes ago. Too damn long.

Essentially a 5 hour PPV. If "Someone else" would have done that, it would be shots fired everywhere.

Favorite Matches
Ruby/Brit
KOR/Darby
Serena/Rose

Didn't give many damns for anything else.

The, "Anarchy in the Arena match" was cool for what it was.

Glad the belt is off Adam Page and on someone people actually care about.

Too damn long. Watched it over somebody's house and I just got home 10 minutes ago. Too damn long.

Essentially a 5 hour PPV. If "Someone else" would have done that, it would be shots fired everywhere.

Favorite Matches
Ruby/Brit
KOR/Darby
Serena/Rose

So did this somebody buy the ppv and hosted or did they host and you brought up AEW for y’all to watch

Favorite Matches
Ruby/Brit
KOR/Darby
Serena/Rose

Agree with all of this. I get they only do a PPV once a quarter, but not all of them need to be Mania length. A couple of those matches easily could've been on the Buy In instead of nothing but recaps that ended up getting shown during the actual broadcast anyway.

FT_IbAxacAEP0TX

Agree with all of this. I get they only do a PPV once a quarter, but not all of them need to be Mania length. A couple of those matches easily could've been on the Buy In instead of nothing but recaps that ended up getting shown during the actual broadcast anyway.
And that's the problem you run into when you sign every single free agent on the planet..Cocaine Tony has said in several interviews a big reason WCW went downhill was because of a bloated roster, and here he is doing the exact same thing..

And I can't be the only one who was getting an insane amount of 2nd (possilbe 3rd) hand embarrassment during the Martha/Tony interaction..And what the hell was Martha wearing?..And why was she rambling so much..I wonder if her and Tony hoovering some yayo in the back..So many questions we need answers to..

And that's the problem you run into when you sign every single free agent on the planet..Cocaine Tony has said in several interviews a big reason WCW went downhill was because of a bloated roster, and here he is doing the exact same thing..

Way too much talent.

When you have people like Lethal and Swerve having to take backseats to folks, I think it's a problem.

So many great talents just have to "wait around for their turn." Sure, that is better than how they would be used in WWE but I am sure many aren't satisfied with their roles.

Yes, there is a such thing as having too many good talents on your roster.

Great point with the TK/WCW reference.

Last edited:
They need need to extend Rampage and make it longer to get some of this talent on. I know they have Dark and Dark Elevation but I just don’t see them showcasing the talent the way a tv broadcast would/should.

Should probably extend to more than one PPV a quarter as well. I didn’t watch last night because I was watching the game but kept up with the thread. It felt like it dragged through the night just reading about it here.

Back
Top Bottom