Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Are there must see Danhausen matches? I'm watching him on Oral Sessions and I'm intrigued.

watched the only actual Royal Rumble Match--my personal favorite yearly event--and still feel like I could have done a better thing with my hour.

haven't watched in like a year so I didn't know anybody and could have STILL called the winner. worst Rumble ever ever.

might really be my last try with WWE.

watched the only actual Royal Rumble Match--my personal favorite yearly event--and still feel like I could have done a better thing with my hour.

haven't watched in like a year so I didn't know anybody and could have STILL called the winner. worst Rumble ever ever.

I see what you are saying, Galactic Caffeinated Beverage.

simpsons-room-for-one-more-homer.gif

This has me crying. It's dudes voice that makes it hilarious.

He's super quick. Like idk how people keep a straight face with him. Watching Austin and Colton try to keep it together and act mad at him was hilarious to me.

Peep Game Peep Game you recognize any of these names? :lol:

I know Righteous Reg because I listen to his podcast and Mega Ran because he did some stuff with New Day

I recognize those two for the same reasons you mentioned, Josiah Williams, and Jon Connor. Connor is one of the many dudes Dr. Dre signed to Aftermath and left on the shelf :lol: :lol:

Liked this song from him

Back
Top Bottom