Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican did Kota Ibushi make the right decision?

If he would have signed with Vince, he wouldn't have to be running from the Yakuza.

I wonder how much of that is due to the CTEs.

I don't know man, you gotta know which trees to bark up.

Case Case I already know :lol:

Speaking of Kotas :lol: Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison

The former Dakota Kai has filed a trademark for what may be her new in-ring name.

On May 9, Kai (real name Cheree Crowley) applied to trademark "King Kota." Kai also recently changed her Instagram handle to "imkingkota."

If he would have signed with Vince, he wouldn't have to be running from the Yakuza.

I wonder how much of that is due to the CTEs.

I don't know man, you gotta know which trees to bark up.

Case Case I already know :lol:

Speaking of Kotas :lol: Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison

The former Dakota Kai has filed a trademark for what may be her new in-ring name.

On May 9, Kai (real name Cheree Crowley) applied to trademark "King Kota." Kai also recently changed her Instagram handle to "imkingkota."
I’m not the one to say I told you so, bbbuuuuuuttttttt..

NTWT - TGIF Edition

friday-the-thirteenth-jason.gif

Seriously, could you imagine what it must feel like to be mid match and accidentally piss Bork off? It’s like you already feel bad cause you messed up but then you gotta mentally prepare for what is gonna happen the rest of the match..And then what could happen when you get through the curtain?!?!..

Seriously, could you imagine what it must feel like to be mid match and accidentally piss Bork off? It’s like you already feel bad cause you messed up but then you gotta mentally prepare for what is gonna happen the rest of the match..And then what could happen when you get through the curtain?!?!..
Brock one of the greatest goats of all time and has all the legitimacy of a real badass. He actually seems like a pretty funny dude, given some of his interviews within the last year or so, but I would be absolutely terrified to screw up with him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom