Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

TBF, Brody does have a point lmao

If Edge and Priest cake out with antlers pretending to be Wendigos then i can get where he's coming from.

I mean one can say that House of Black is Dollar Tree Wyatts or Hippie Ministry of Darkness.

In all seriousness, dudes need to stop talking about the other company and just focus on their own.

If Edge and Priest cake out with antlers pretending to be Wendigos then i can get where he's coming from.

I mean one can say that House of Black is Dollar Tree Wyatts or Hippie Ministry of Darkness.

In all seriousness, dudes need to stop talking about the other company and just focus on their own.
you sure do let aew get under your skin alot

Al Sharpton
Verne Troyer
Perez Hilton
Timbaland
Jewel
David Hasselhoff
Buzz Aldrin
Florence Henderson
Jon Lovitz
Pee Wee Herman
Jared Fogle
Puff Daddy
Dr Phil
Grumpy Cat
Betty White

Guest host era of WWE was wild

Rhea Ripley and Ciampa are being pitched to be in Edge’s group

I don’t know if Ciampa will get boos from the crowd on Raw like that. Rhea because it helps since the women division needs more heels but I felt like they were going to go all in on Liv and Rhea a bit more make us fall for them and just one loss sends her over and she beats the hell out of Liv but looks like that’s getting here quicker than we thought :smh::lol: Liv and Rhea got wrestling Twitter women all types of turned on.

I’m all in on Ezekiel!:rofl:

Edge/Priest yes to much House of Black :lol:

Finn going to spend the summer putting over Theory I guess.

Omos needs a manager and MVP will help but I really wanted MVP & Bobby to stay together for a bit. Vince must think he can go at it alone now so that’ll be interesting.

I’m here for Roman never doing anything major on Raw and telling people to time into SD:rofl::rofl:

4B2D480B-8E22-4C92-A3D0-515AECE2562C.jpeg

0CD5FA1D-590C-4CE5-B5F9-67C129303D1A.jpeg

:nerd:

Rhea Ripley is being wasted hanging out with these bums man. Figured she would consistently be in THE mix by now. She deserves better.

Al Sharpton
Verne Troyer
Perez Hilton
Timbaland
Jewel
David Hasselhoff
Buzz Aldrin
Florence Henderson
Jon Lovitz
Pee Wee Herman
Jared Fogle
Puff Daddy
Dr Phil
Grumpy Cat
Betty White

Guest host era of WWE was wild
Bob Barker>>>

It's 2022 and the Anti-Smark Smarks get mad for some reason when a wrestler from one promotion comments on another promotion.

If we are going to call Seth Rollins a loser everytime he comments negatively bout AEW, we have to keep that same energy whenever anyone else does IT.

Especially folks that are running their mouthes like they are moving needles out here. (Deppen/Brody)

Some folks just don't have enough pull to be taking shots at a whole company.

That joke probably took no more than ten seconds to come up with.
and like why get mad if someone talks bad about another company?

saw this wendys worker talking **** about mcdonalds on youtube.

i doubt ronald mcdonald is losing sleep over it.

Back
Top Bottom